Hawaii Transformers Sightings

Discussion in 'Transformers Sightings' started by Haze Gray, Jan 22, 2004.

1. jbz

jbz Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    and our TRU has higher price? man they suck.

In other news....has anyone seen Dreadwing here? He's the one Prime figure that has truly eluded me. I've found Vehicons @ Target, got Arachnid on HTS, but just having no luck with Dreadwing.

2. BrownBoy808

BrownBoy808 I likes "jabongs."

The higher price was pretty much expected. Like at my workplace, compensating for shipping is always the scapegoat, but really we all know it's the greedy asses from corporate setting high profit margins :tongue: 

Haven't seen Dreadwing yet either, but then again I haven't been out and about much lately. And since the case breakdown is apparently 1x Dreadwing, 1x Prime, 1x Megs, and 1x Bulkhead, it's gonna be near impossible to tell if he was put out and scooped or never even showed up at all.

3. vt102

vt102 Active Member

This whole searching for an item thing is so overrated.....I would love to get that new MP-10, but after reading a few postings on how the local workers here treat you other members.....I give up. I am very selective on what TF toys I buy...and this is one of the only ones I want to pick up....but I am not about to pay some scalpers inflated price, and I do not have the funds for the actual Takara release. I guess I have to settle for my Takara MP-04.

4. terry981

terry981 Well-Known Member

FOC figures Shockwave, Jazz, and Prime are available in the town Wal-mart but ludicrously priced at $17.78. Scalpers, you can have them.

5. greggysasaki

greggysasaki Well-Known Member

FYI...I saw some TF Prime Voyager Class Bulkheads ($27) and MP Thundercrackers ($87) at our Aiea TRU.

6. jbz

jbz Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    MP Thundercrackers? Shocker. Anyone ever see the GDOs at our TRU?

7. BrownBoy808

First Edition??

Supposedly the deluxes came in sometime at the beginning of the month.Their system was still showing 7 on the floor as of Sunday, but even after I searched pretty much the entire store, nothing. I was told what could have happened was they were sold under the regular Generations SKU# because the GDO SKU# might not have been programmed into the system yet at the time. Totally plausible since the same thing happened to a couple folks on the mainland. Came across one Laserbeak on Saturday (passed on it) and it was gone by Sunday so the Scouts have come and gone. No sign of the Legends or Voyagers yet.

8. BrownBoy808

Stopped by Pearls TRU around noon after dropping the wife off at work. The voyagers weren't First Edition so that answers my question. There were a decent amount of First Edition deluxes and GDO scouts. There was also a price tag for the Entertainment Pack and their system showed one left, but came up with nada after searching the whole store yet again.

9. senorvandal

senorvandal That Guy

Apologize for the late sighting, but there were 4 MP Thundercrackers at TRU this morning around 11 AM. I hid one in the Star Wars branded bin above the display in case the other three sold out. You might have to tip toe to reach it but it should be there until the end of the night. Also there were a number of the GDO scout figures Dead End and Sandstorm.

10. jbz

jbz Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    it's cool we are actually getting the Thundercrackers in stock at TRU. I had my doubts. Of course I already ordered them online. I wonder if they got the MP Primes and sold them to that magic wait list that almost no one knows about. I'm still waiting on preorder for that one.

11. agentofprime

agentofprime Well-Known Member

So I just came back from TRU and they still had 2 Thundercrackers on the shelf and I saw GDO a scout Lazerbeak and Sandstorm. I didn't grab anything, I just had to see with my own eyes that TRU actually had toys on the shelf.

12. jbz

jbz Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    lol, check one off the bucket list!

13. 808king

808king Active Member

ok guys so I scored a dreadwing this weekend.....That was AWSOME! If anyone is still looking for MP Thundercracker as of yesterday 2 were still on the shelf at TRU. Hurry though as that figure will probably be gone soon. Other then that not much else out there but a crap load of FOC Primes, a few jazz, and a few shockwave.

14. BrownBoy808

Hey guys. Got a little too triggerhappy on TRU.com the other day. I ordered the FOC Combaticons on behalf of my bro and somehow ended up putting in for 2 Blastoffs, so now I'm sitting on an extra one. I don't need it since I already have a preorder in for the Amazon G2 version. So if anyone wants it I'll give it up at cost ($15). If not then I'm just gonna return it at the store.

15. greggysasaki

Just in case you guys don't know yet, MP Optimus Prime is currently available on toysrus.com for 119.99.

<EDIT> Sorry. Item went out of stock sometime on 11/7/12.

16. greggysasaki

11-8-12

FYI. In case any of you are interested. Here are the things I found at the Kapolei Target today.

Attached Files:

17. jbz

jbz Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    First time I've seen an actual Dreadwing in store, lol. they seem to have a bigger selection than Stadium Target, though I haven't been in there in a while.

For those who want Ultra Magnus or Thundertron, they both on Amazon for $22 free shipping

18. greggysasaki

sighting

Here's what I found at the Kapolei Target today:

a few WFC OPs, Jazzes; TF Prime Rumble, Knock Out, Sgt. Kup, Bumblebee, Wheeljack, Vehicon all for $11.99 each.

Are the Vehicons still in demand? There were two of them there.

Attached Files:

19. Schnafe

Schnafe .-. --- -... --- - ...

News Credits:
    Figures... I was there yesterday and they didn't have most of that stuff. I am still looking for a Vehicon but have a hunch it won't still be there by the time I get off work. I'll keep my fingers crossed!

20. jbz

jbz Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I saw a Vehicon in Walgreen's of all places. They have a buy one, get one 50% off on TF Prime figures at all Walgreen's. They sell them for $17.99 I think, so it's not worth it to buy just one.

I've yet to see Airachnid in the store. Kapolei seems to get the most stuff.