Haslab Unicron

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by bearytrek, Jul 15, 2019.

1. PrimalFury

PrimalFury The Chosen One

News Credits:
    I hope maybe a couple years after Unicron gets made, Hasbro makes a Haslab Primus to oppose him.

• Like Like x 5
  2. autobotsrollout

autobotsrollout Well-Known Member

Its got about 5700 backers ..no telling how many etailers ....... if Hasbro thought it was a slam dunk... it wouldnt of been a crowdfund... it would of just went into production. The reason its being crowdfunded is to see if 8000 want it...... if 8000 dont want it... well hasbro did the right thing in not just putting it into production huh?

• Like Like x 5
  3. edwardelric880

edwardelric880 Well-Known Member

I just want the campaign to be done and over with already, whether he gets fully backed or not. I backed him during the first 3 days but at this point I really don't even care anymore. The wait for him to be shipped won't be nearly this bad because it'll be a certainty then that he's coming on a relatively set-in-stone date. But this, this is ridiculous. Waiting around for what is now an unknown amount of time (not knowing if Hasbro will extend the deadline again or not) for confirmation that a product will or will not be made...it's frustrating as all hell in my opinion.

• Like Like x 2
  4. Calabask

Calabask Waspinator Cultist

News Credits:
    Update: Campaign Extended till January 2nd 2020.

Last edited: Sep 21, 2019
    • Like Like x 4
  5. GAUGE

GAUGE ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

News Credits:
    CoolStoryBro.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  6. goldenboy1on1

goldenboy1on1 Well-Known Member

yepp. as long as it's bigger. that's all that matters. that's the point of unicron in case you didn't realize it. and in the world of figures, four inches goes a long way. after all, they are toys....and i say that because i know you'll respond with more matter of facts and what not....reminder: we're talking about a toy. not ncaa basketball tryouts.
    just to remind you.

• Like Like x 1
  7. goldenboy1on1

lmao, another hater. aren't there other threads you can troll? we've got enough here as it is.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Calabask

Calabask Waspinator Cultist

News Credits:

• Like Like x 1
  9. Sanity Bleeds

Sanity Bleeds Well-Known Member

Much as I hate to admit it, I worry he may not be wrong, though. This campaign has barely jumped up 100 backers in the 3 weeks since it was extended. The inclusion of Kapow Toys preorders to the 8,000 goal makes me optimistic, but until we see any indication of the numbers they're pulling, I think our best hope at this point may be for Hasbro to push the deadline back further. While this will likely result in another wave of preorders slowly dropping off again, hopefully it'll help bring it closer to a reality by encouraging Hasbro to include more markets and worldwide orders into the 8,000 goal.

• Like Like x 1
  10. goldenboy1on1

he or she is probably not backing it, which is with the scale comment... based on his or her other posts, he or she probably isn't backing it.
    my view - i don't care. my point about unicron toweing over fort max was, as it happens often here, taken too literally. unicron is bigger - as unicron SHOULD be - done. and when it comes to those not backing it sticking around this thread, well, we all know how that turns out with the commentary, the fighting, etc.
    it's just pathetic when stuff like that happens.
    and as i and others frequently mention, there are numbers we don't know about. let"s wait till it's done and see what happens.

• Like Like x 1
  11. octobotimus

octobotimus Decepticon Intelligence

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I know it might be a strange concept here, but...... I'm fairly certain it was a strange thing called....
    [​IMG]

a joke.

• Like Like x 8
  12. autobotsrollout

It was extended on the 27th... gained a few hundred backers...... but if you are talking about since the 31st then yeah.. only 100 that we know of. We dont know the numbers of the other etailers.

the extension was for people that needed more time.......... and those people .. they'll be signing up over the next 2 weeks when they've had some more paydays to save up. and like always with crowdfunds... you'll see people get extra's and get others to sign up towards the end to try and make it get funded....

• Like Like x 2
  13. goldenboy1on1

that's exactly it. why do they keep having to hang around here? it's weird. there are alot of things i want nothing to do with when it comes to the universe of transformers but i don't go hanging around those threads being a troll.
    makes no sense.

• Like Like x 2
  14. autobotsrollout

jokes on him......... if they open it up to january... many of us will have time to buy even more unicrons and it gets funded while zeta will be put on hold even longer

• Like Like x 2
  15. casacrespo

casacrespo Well-Known Member

Ok so I’m the world did a video of the making of the poster make me want the figure more than all of the other previous videos?!!

• Like Like x 2
  16. RNSrobot

RNSrobot Keeper of the Waspinator Swarm. Blam.

:confused2 

• Like Like x 6
  17. BB Shockwave

BB Shockwave Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I for one, always echo G1 Razorclaw's motto when this comes up:
    [​IMG]

I was OK with funding this toy and waiting until 2021 to get it. I am then no less OK with waiting more months for the crowdfunding to end so I can be SURE it happens.
    I rather wait a few more months until 8000 comes together than lose this chance of a lifetime forever.

• Like Like x 9
  18. Pfg80

Pfg80 Dinobot

News Credits:
    In what way is crowdfunding for the European release of Unicron good news?
    First of all they picked the UK. And second what EU site wasn't helping with the crowfunding?

• Like Like x 1
  19. goldenboy1on1

throw 'em on the ignore list. helps - less scrowling and reading through immature smart-ass crap and more focus on a mature and respectful discussion.

• Like Like x 4
  20. Oniconvoy

Oniconvoy The Other Black Repaint

News Credits:
    Yeah, this thread is great for establishing a good ignore list.

• Like Like x 4