Haslab Unicron

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by bearytrek, Jul 15, 2019.

1. crazee928

crazee928 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    as demonstrated on my avatar, that’s precisely what i’m planning to do should they realize my request.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Powerglide1991

Powerglide1991 Autobot

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Probably the most accurate representation of Galvatron Hasbro has released xD

• Like Like x 3
  3. Gamerlingual

Gamerlingual Moderator TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Time for sleep. Glad I’m part of the Unicron group. Good luck to the rest. Peace out for now

• Like Like x 5
  4. weevil

weevil Let's dance!

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Tiny galvatron looks like his titans return mold.

• Like Like x 3
  5. autobotsrollout

autobotsrollout Well-Known Member

do people whine and beotch about Hot Toys like they are about the price of Unicron?

• Like Like x 3
  6. IronMagnus

IronMagnus Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Mini Galvatron looks like a piece of shit. Good thing I have the DX9 WiP version...

I would so much rather have this. Same size as the Titanium series Autobot Shuttle would be great.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 4
  7. djtfmd

djtfmd Well-Known Member

totally agree about the damaged eyes needing to be GREEN (instead of unpainted/silver) - it's probably the biggest problem i can see with the figure right now, and i really REALLY hope Hasbro rectifies that!

(to me, this is more important than the chin - hasn't Unicron been portrayed both with and without a bearded chin before? whereas his dead eye shards have *always* been green, in both the movie and the cartoons...!)

is there any way we can communicate this matter-of-(Unicron's)-death issue to them?? :eek: 

• Like Like x 1
  8. DESTRO

DESTRO Cobra Arms Dealer Super Mod News Staff

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    So glad I got in on this before it’s triple the price after it gets funded.

• Like Like x 7
  9. HolyCulture

HolyCulture Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Galvatron looks like shit!

Thanks Takara for including it! Really! I know I may be in the minority here because I am not a Siege fan. I am exclusively MP. But this is my one shot at Unicron. So I love it.

I was hoping for some accessories, and these are good. Even if Galvatron looks crappy. Just look at the pic where Unicron is holding a tiny purple thing above his mouth! It's fine! I have settled that this isn't an MP Unicron, and I feel I will be more than just satisfied with it all in hand.

• Like Like x 6
  10. hendrijr

hendrijr Well-Known Member

That’s the main reason I’m getting 2. And if the resale market isn’t as robust as I predict then oh well-I’ll have one to display in both modes.

• Like Like x 6
  11. Lovecraft

Lovecraft Banned

It's got molded Cybertronian cities including Iacon. Plus I tend not to use 'Stand ins' for anything.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Hadlen_Weltall

Hadlen_Weltall Whiskey Powered Mad Genius Gunpla and Cow Master

I don't doubt that, but I just think they could have been more open about what the expanded features were going to be at the beginning of the project. Not being negative about it, just saying that revealing information would improve the support drive. Seeing how it's almost at 5,000 backers overnight, details are getting more people on board... at this rate, including me.

• Like Like x 1
  13. NTPrime

NTPrime Well-Known Member

Right, I understand that bit and it's a fair estimate. Maybe a little high but if the orders that haven't been entered yet will get us anywhere north of 6800 that's encouraging to me.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Spartan Prime

Spartan Prime is an apathetic douchebag

News Credits:
    Nope. Still not worth it.

• Like Like x 3
  15. kaijuguy19

kaijuguy19 Keyblade Wielder

News Credits:
    At least it's halfway there. If it manages to reach the goal point before the week's out,it'd be a miracle.

• Like Like x 2
  16. NTPrime

NTPrime Well-Known Member

I asked about it when they were soliciting questions on Instragram and we aren't the only ones who have something to say about it. I'm sure they're aware of it at this point and people on the team probably noticed it before it was even revealed to us because it's so obvious. Will they do something about it if it enters production? I would say probably but if not at least it isn't THE face.

• Like Like x 2
  17. yyh2046

yyh2046 Well-Known Member

FACT - Haslab's first project "sail barge" has doubled the price in less than a half year, even after paypal/ebay/amazon fees that's more than enough to cover the cost. You're VERY LIKELY to sell Unicron for more!

Backers, BUY ANOTHER ONE! Make this happen!

• Like Like x 5
  18. Blam320

Blam320 Assembly Inventor

News Credits:
    I was making a joke when I said I'd bet the exact price of backing Unicron. I shouldn't be accountable for others taking it seriously.

• Like Like x 1
  19. BB Shockwave

BB Shockwave Behold, Gagatron!

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Literally the only thing that bothers me now about the toy is the same problem I have with Amazon Anniversary Unicron compared to the Takara one - color shades. The yellow was more a deep ochre and the blue more teal in the movie. Or maybe was that only because of ... I dunno, shadows? In space?

Clearly you never backed a kickstarter, indigogo, fig campaign yet...
    People give this much and more money for things that do not yet exist, toys, video games, movies, appliances, miniatures, game consoles... And they give it to often not well known people and companies who might not deliver, go bankrupt, or spend the money on blackjack and hookers and are never seen again. :D 
    I gave money to Crate Entertainment for Grim Dawn about 4 years before we got the final game. (Albeit, I was in the alpha testing). I gave 4 Horsemen money for fantasy action figures that due to troubles with the chinese factory, we only got 1.5 years later.
    And unlike these, Hasbro is an industry giant with decades of past successes. The chances of Hasbro running away with this money are practically nil. It is a surefire investment, and if it succeeds, we WILL get Unicron 2 years later. I do not mind if Hasbro invests that money in the meantim for other things, they are a company that needs to make money after all.

• Like Like x 4
  20. daniel7777

daniel7777 Well-Known Member

Seems like they are slowly adding etailers orders now.

• Like Like x 1