Haslab Unicron

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by bearytrek, Jul 15, 2019.

1. Rodimus Maximus

Rodimus Maximus Liege Ultimo

Glorious!!!! That's all I can really say! And impressive, most impressive! I have little doubt that he'll be offered again for a second run; the thing is just too big and chunky and funky to not have another go. And when it does, I will make it mine! Enjoy everyone! This looks really fun!!!

• Like Like x 2
  2. temptingtoys

temptingtoys Well-Known Member

Thanks for the advice, but it won't solve my problem as I suspected, thus I'm still PO'd. If it wasn't clear before I'm moving more than 800 miles east of my soon to be former address, thus rerouting to a new address is NOT a free service. Rerouting for pick up only applies to the local area and does not include forwarding to a distant address. Source: FedEx Delivery Manager

• Like Like x 1
  3. weevil

weevil Let's dance!

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Unicron is pretty big. 

• Like Like x 1
  4. fedgez

fedgez Well-Known Member

Was there ever an official answer as to why no orange/yellow paint on the center piece?   I haven\'t seen anything other than speculation.

• Like Like x 2
  5. angwk

angwk Well-Known Member

Absolutely stunning. Now I know what I need to pair with Unicron. Thanks pal.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Automaster

Automaster Eye Heart TF's!!

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Bump before this gets lost. Is this poster available? Was it ever available?

• Like Like x 1
  7. Tony_Bacala

Tony_Bacala Car Robots Professional Administrator

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Google+:
    Instagram:
    Flickr:
    YouTube:
    I know the codes for the comic expired last year. I was waiting to DL and read until he showed up, asked Pulse, and they said not possible now. Didn't catch it was limited time only.

• Like Like x 2
  8. pokemonsdoom

pokemonsdoom I'm Sarah in The Allspark.

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Uhh nope...nuh uh nothing official and put in public areas to read

• Like Like x 1
  9. angwk

angwk Well-Known Member

There is. Here you go:

• Like Like x 4
  10. temptingtoys

temptingtoys Well-Known Member

What a softball interview.

• Like Like x 2
  11. PowermasterJazz

PowermasterJazz Well-Known Member

It's good you didn't go on a "bitch fest", because anyone who owns one of these is officially not allowed to complain about anything ever again. Lucky SOBs.

• Like Like x 5
  12. Hanchtron

Hanchtron Well-Known Member

YouTube:
    First off, let me say this: If you got this thing and you enjoy it, Awesome! Don't let anyone else temper your enjoyment of this beast. That being said, I am not a fan. A buddy of mine got this thing and I got the chance to mess around with it. I can't stand this thing. The panels drive me absolutely bonkers. It's literally a shell-former. I get it, Unicron is a Planet turned robot. To me its a beach ball with a robot inside. I just think that they could have done better with it. I'm glad I passed on it. My guy loves it though, so like I said: If you love it, Great. This thing is just not a good transformer IMO.

• Like Like x 3
  13. Pushan Halder

Pushan Halder Well-Known Member

YouTube:
    Unicron with a Unicorn? Nice touch there

• Like Like x 2
  14. Big Convoy XIII

Big Convoy XIII The One Man Army

Ebay:
    Facebook:
    YouTube:
    Where I am definitely jelly towards anybody who had the money to get this fantastic looking figure, at the same time I’m not terribly jealous because I own the O.G Armada Unicron and the 25th Anniversary mold, and both of those are more than enough for me I think. But kudos to anybody who owns this juggernaut, and maybe I’ll own him someday too if fate deems it so.

• Like Like x 1
  15. samisham

samisham Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
  16. Gee Won 1984

Gee Won 1984 Dinoforce attack!

I got one and my son has one. The silver paint on the bottom of planet mode on one was scratched up right out of the box, but the other one was in perfect shape. They arrived like 3 weeks ago.

My son has his in Robot mode and fights his chug size figures. Mine is in Planet mode in my office with his damaged head floating around with mostly Masterpiece stuff. They are a lot of fun to just look at. Plus I have a special table Unicron sits on in my office that looks like it is made for him so life is good :cool: 

I will be painting his bottom teeth silver and might consider a toyhax upgrade if they come up with something good for the maw, which I'm sure they will. Their stickers will add colored details to the inside of his planet mouth and cover a lot of the blue maw parts with proper coloring making complaints about that not as much of an issue.

I could see DNA design upgrading this by removing the panels in robot mode and making the legs and back look good. Even light up kits for the planet rings wouldn't be hard to do, like he just ate a planet.

The new Galvatron spaceship guns coming out are perfect to add to the Unicron display. The mini stand for the head has spots for 15 mini figs, 3 spaceships, and the head, so more is coming out for Unicron. And since there are two Galvatron spaceship guns my son gets a ship and I get one. I'll paint those purple.

I have the remotes for the X-Transbots Quintesson Judges flying around Unicron because they are Quintesson spaceships. It would be cool to get smaller versions of those to fly into he eye!

I might even put Purple Potato in Spaceship mode somewhere in there when he comes out.

For my son's Easter Egg hunt the Easter bunny left an egg in Unicrons mouth and he was eating it like a planet.

I'm glad I didn't pass on Unicron, this toy is a once in a lifetime event. Once we get the rest of the movie cast my son and I are going to watch the 86 movie and play recreating the scenes together with his movie accurate toys. A great father son moment that would not be possible if it weren't for this toy. That's what life is really about.

Last edited: Apr 13, 2021
    • Like Like x 11
  17. [Wing_Saber-X]

[Wing_Saber-X] Takara Fanboy Collector

News Credits:
    @Tony_Bacala

Ya did more than awesome!

• Like Like x 3
  18. AndreyOfDoom

AndreyOfDoom maximize

News Credits:
    Hi Tony,

Great pics as always. Please note that the Spike strips hanging off his shoulders need to be switched. The hinge is on the wrong side and you can see it doesn't line up with the planet mode halves having a cut out for those hinges. And they don't hang off the back right in robot mode.

• Like Like x 3
  19. samisham

samisham Well-Known Member

Beyond good! Beyond evil! Beyond your wildest imagination!

• Like Like x 4
  20. Smokescreen38

Smokescreen38 Fight fire with smoke!

News Credits:
    6FE23A32-A76F-4912-97C9-F067CF286C0E.jpeg

• Like Like x 21