Haslab Unicron

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by bearytrek, Jul 15, 2019.

1. Qabiri

Qabiri Well-Known Member

Not sure if people are tracking the Amazon Australia listings, but this looks very intetesting.

[​IMG]

Rumor is Galvatron in reformatting deco, but I think the price (and listing title) suggests more, either in the form of other reformated figures or possibly some accessories for Unicron. Hopefully this is the one that allows us to more fully deck out the Unicron miniatures stand

• Like Like x 6
  2. WyldeBill

WyldeBill Yeeee Hawww!

Ebay:
    So in other words the pack-in they decided not to pack-in.

• Like Like x 5
  3. Magusreaver

Magusreaver Lucretia, my reflection, dance the ghost with me

which is odd. Because I too am in Ky, and I've had mine since the first round of the American shipments went out.

• Like Like x 3
  4. gdg104198

gdg104198 Well-Known Member

Instagram:
    Leader class figures seem to go for 90-100 in Australia.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Qabiri

Qabiri Well-Known Member

I’m actually content with this continued easter egg hunt, keeps the fun of the event going. I also feel like they included everything they needed to include originally for the price I paid. Totally appreciate if others disagree and are angry that they might have to get other figures for these extras. I think this is how Hasbro will continue to monetize Haslab Unicron, for better or worse.

If extra items will largely be included with completely unrelated figures, I will share some of that discontent. I did not originally want to buy the Centurion pack for instance, but was ultimately really happy because of the extras for ER prime. I’m fine if they are included with a reformated Galvatron pack for instance, because that’s actually germane to the 86 movie

• Like Like x 3
  6. gdg104198

gdg104198 Well-Known Member

Instagram:
    They probably don’t have more then a few extra Unicrons (Like I guessing maybe 5 or 6 at most). they still bought them from hasbro and have to pay to ship it out. they have to charge something to turn a reasonable profit.

• Like Like x 2
  7. Magusreaver

Magusreaver Lucretia, my reflection, dance the ghost with me

i missed out on the drone. When I finally could swing it, it was sold out. It is one of the few things they haven't relisted! ARGH

• Like Like x 1
  8. Qabiri

Qabiri Well-Known Member

it’s a pretty useless gray miniature. I dont think the quality is on par with the ones that came with Haslab Unicron. And I’m not sure why I need an upright dead Optimus to go with Unicron.

But were I to lose it, I would completely freak out and look to pays stupid sums of money for it. Ah, the OCD collector mentality...

• Like Like x 5
  9. SaTaNabusJones

SaTaNabusJones Well-Known Member

They cancelled my preorder because nobody emailed me to confirm my address...I contacted them and they actually replied...which was surprising, because they have been known to ignore customer service messages...then they informed me they could fill my order, but were charging me $124 for shipping; even though when I preordered it, it said free shipping, and the page still does...If scapler prices weren't so off the charts, I would have just thrown them a middle finger...still tempted to contact the FTC about the false advertising, though. This will likely be the last thing I ever buy from TFSource given all the issues I have had with them over the last year, and their poor customer service response record.

• Like Like x 3
  10. SaTaNabusJones

Get ready for surprise shipping charges too, even though the listing said free shipping all over it...apparently some time well after I preordered mine, they changed the item description so that you had to click "Read more" to see that they added a note that they were indeed charging for shipping...so much for preorder price guarantees...I think they were hoping I would cancel, but it's still cheaper than ebay scalpers...

• Like Like x 3
  11. Qabiri

Qabiri Well-Known Member

I guess when there are more of these you can do the world’s smallest death scene?

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 10
  12. Hicks_Royel

Hicks_Royel > Cat Flu

News Credits:
    That would suck. Especially knowing that I have had larger, heavier boxes sent from them and BBTS for free or four dollars.

Optimus, look out!

Fuck you, Hot Rod!

• Like Like x 5
  13. SaTaNabusJones

My last Pile of Loot shipment from BBTS weighted 56 lbs and came in two boxes...Four bucks...My Unicron from TFSource, that was supposed to have free shipping, is coming from two states away and is apparently going to cost $124 to ship...pretty sure they are robbing me because they can.

• Like Like x 7
  14. Hicks_Royel

Hicks_Royel > Cat Flu

News Credits:
    Yeah, best I ever had was three boxes from BBTS back in the UPS days. Two of their largest and one half that size. Even then, I think the shipping wasn't thirty bucks.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Qabiri

Qabiri Well-Known Member

16. Evirdrevo

Evirdrevo Well-Known Member

Is everybody pretty much content with the wing configuration where the open rectangle hole faces forward (since that's the official configuration)? That open rectangle started bothering me for some strange reason. I decided to peg that wing component on the front to fill the hole, but then the other wing connectors are now more visible.

First world problems, I know.

• Like Like x 2
  17. MonsterMash

MonsterMash Well-Known Member

I stopped buying from them after my credit card was stolen when their payment processor got hacked. Can't believe people still buy from them after their security problems.

• Like Like x 4
  18. Lone_Decepticon

Lone_Decepticon Well-Known Member

• Like Like x 2
  19. Lone_Decepticon

Lone_Decepticon Well-Known Member

So sorry to read about your experience with TFSource. They seriously suck! Never ever use them again! They are shady af.

• Like Like x 3
  20. SaTaNabusJones

I didn't find out about the CC hack until recently, but I believe I was affected by it, as I had been using TFSource for a couple months at that point...I knew my card was compromised, I just didn't know where it happened at the time. They were a decent service the first couple years I used them, but it seems like once I started having problems with them, they became more problematic, and less willing to fix the issues...Unicron was pretty much the only thing in my stack since last October when I finally had enough of their BS and piss-poor apathetic customer service.

• Like Like x 1