Haslab Unicron

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by bearytrek, Jul 15, 2019.

1. Hicks_Royel

Hicks_Royel > Cat Flu

News Credits:
    Agreed. They are not going by geography.

Last edited: Mar 23, 2021
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Johnny1378

Johnny1378 Well-Known Member

He’s going to feel the Bern! The Maw meets the mighty mittens!

• Like Like x 2
  3. WinstoBot

WinstoBot Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I kinda feel stupid for defending Hasbro’s ability to replace missing parts. Last month on this thread, I went on and on about how in my past experience Hasbro has had extra parts for replacement. Now that we have a real world situation of a defective part that needs replacement, Hasbro seems incapable to provide a solution. It’s standard industry practice to produce a small percentage of parts for this eventuality because flaws happen but WTF Hasbro? Shame on you Hasbro.

• Like Like x 2
  4. dustbuster

dustbuster Well-Known Member

Has anybody requested hold at FedEx location, instead of delivery straight to home? Is it a challenge to fit the box inside a normal car?

• Like Like x 2
  5. Johnny1378

Johnny1378 Well-Known Member

I would have thought the same thing. It seemed reasonable to assume that Hasbro would have produced some extra for customer service stock. If they really didn’t, that’s pretty crazy on their part.

• Like Like x 1
  6. R3M1NGT0N

R3M1NGT0N Well-Known Member

It’s been shit since I tried it. I got a Target Seeker 2-pack last year that was missing 1 weapon for each. I called Target and they said to contact the manufacturer since they had none to replace it with. I contacted Hasbro and got no response. Finally got lucky and found a replacement set. And then out of nowhere a month later they responded to my request for parts. A whole fucking month. I forgot about it.

Then just a few weeks back I got an extra Hot Rod I couldn’t cancel and when it requested a return they wanted me to cover shipping.

Hasbro has some of the worst customer service I’ve had to deal with.

• Like Like x 3
  7. comfytron

comfytron Well-Known Member

Has anyone gotten in touch with BBTS to see if they have an ETA? I’d call them but I’m at work on phones all day :( 

• Like Like x 1
  8. R3M1NGT0N

R3M1NGT0N Well-Known Member

It’s just going to be a waiting game for you unfortunately. They’ll get their stock eventually. Guaranteed. But personally I wouldn’t expect any movement until mid-late April. That’ll likely be when all of the Unicrons have gone out.

• Like Like x 1
  9. bearytrek

bearytrek Unicron Backer #1... Rancor Backer # 1 or 2

News Credits:
    someone was missing the clear feet that it stands on and didn't find out till quite some time after they received it...I remember reading it at Galactichunter.com Q & A awhile back...of course that was a pretty simple missing piece

• Like Like x 1
  10. Swoop Dogg

Swoop Dogg Hi Yukio!

News Credits:
    Anybody getting this AFA’d?

• Like Like x 1
  11. aprim

aprim Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Anyone from NY get a notice from haslow yet?

• Like Like x 1
  12. WinstoBot

WinstoBot Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    It’s another reason to NOT renew HasbroPulse membership for $50. They don’t cover returns, even with membership. They’ll pay for returns only if the item was defective but that’s a month long process of mailing, inspection, authorization and only if they have “special” stock for replacement (not to be confused with In Stock merchandise, which is not allowed to be allocated for replacement). I went through all that crap when I had issues with a bad mold injection Siege Jetfire.

• Like Like x 4
  13. neeral36

neeral36 The Lost Wrecker

News Credits:
    Unicron in the house; literally. Going to do a quick inventory and part defect inspection tonight. Cannot do much with him till Thursday when I am not so slammed with work. Just knowing he is safe and in hand is enough for me for a few days.

• Like Like x 2
  14. volatus

volatus .

I'll pay you $1100 to make a video of you throwing it on the ground and elbow dropping it into shattered oblivion.

$1100, plus you'd be saving the universe from being recycled!

I will most definitely welsh on this agreement, so by no means should you do it... LOL

YES. You won't easily fit a box that size in a small car. Definitely not in the trunk, MAYBE if you finagle the passenger seat and turn it diagonally. You can attempt to strap it to the roof if it's a short drive and you don't mind looking like a bogan, though!

• Like Like x 2
  15. autobotsrollout

autobotsrollout Well-Known Member

one of my unicrons didnt come with the small stands small arm that displays the autobot ship. Seems the customer service for haslab is in canada because the site they sent me to was .ca and they are shipping me out the part so its all good.

• Like Like x 3
  16. Peaugh

Peaugh Hi.

News Credits:
    Hey, I follow this thread, I knew someone would appreciate seeing it can be done. I would recommend transforming him to robot mode before rotating the wing sockets to sit properly, it was rough in planet mode and I was worried it was going to crack the socket.

• Like Like x 4
  17. boomerdave

boomerdave Owns three Ditka figures. O_o Moderator

I did the hold at location and it went very smoothly, no issues at all. It fit in my Equinox with room to spare, but I also saw someone stuff it in a Honda Civic. I think it took a little effort to pull that one off but it worked. :) 

If it helps, this is what it looked like in my Chevy Equinox if it helps give you a scale at all:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

It's not a really big SUV so you can see it's not that huge a box.

EDIT: Here, found the picture. It's an Accord, not a Civic.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 23, 2021
    • Like Like x 4
  18. combaticon164

combaticon164 Warlord of Floriduh

I called them yesterday. They said they were being flooded with calls about the big guys arrival. They said that everyone will receive an email 10 days before they get it in their warehouse.

• Like Like x 2
  19. stad

stad Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Most I've heard that had problems were able to get replacement parts. In my case, it was a missing Yak-Face figure, so that would be even easier.

I think the guy with the missing head already heard back, and they're sending a replacement. Sounds like this guy got ahold of the wrong guy that didn't want to do his job is all.

• Like Like x 3
  20. bearytrek

bearytrek Unicron Backer #1... Rancor Backer # 1 or 2

News Credits:
    yes it was a TIGHT fit but it fit!

• Like Like x 2