Haslab Unicron

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by bearytrek, Jul 15, 2019.

1. Aberration

Aberration Templar Rodimus

News Credits:
    I'd assume that Warden got moved to Power Rangers because Hasbro just spent half a billion on buying the property, and wanted one of their veteran managers on it to ensure it succeeded. (It doesn't hurt that half of that line involves converting robots, a pretty specific area that he's had over 5 years of experience in). At least, I find that more plausible than the idea that Warden designed a very expensive Transformer with a deliberate flaw in it, and then took everyone's money and ran after the campaign succeeded.

Seriously, if you guys want to continue (politely) contacting Hasbro's customer service and socials about this, go for it, but this need to place blame on individuals needs to stop. First off, Unicron and every other product is a team effort, and more importantly, targeting specific people is just going to make those people LESS interested in interacting with the community in general.

• Like Like x 20
  2. T-Hybrid

T-Hybrid Zenryoku zenkai!

News Credits:
    Okay except...
    That's the lead designer telling you colors are subject to change.

• Like Like x 2
  3. TFC201482

TFC201482 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    YouTube:
    • Like Like x 2
  4. pokemonsdoom

pokemonsdoom Got bored and changed it back.

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I wanna know how they got the eyes so green. They are beautiful

• Like Like x 2
  5. octobotimus

octobotimus The back matters

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Photoshop is a powerful tool

• Like Like x 3
  6. Single Elegant Machine

Single Elegant Machine Purity and order.

I see almost everyone displaying him with the stand. How stable is he without support?

• Like Like x 1
  7. CannibalChow

CannibalChow Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    There's been a few videos and pictures without it.
    I know @Monari has theirs so they might be able to show off extreme poses and all.

• Like Like x 1
  8. GizmoTron

GizmoTron Roobaticon Commander

Ebay:
    Better that no one learns the truth: There actually is no "Mike". All of you e-mailing him, you've all just been chatting with a literal robot in disguise.

• Like Like x 10
  9. Huktonfonix

Huktonfonix Well-Known Member

We are all “mike”.

• Like Like x 4
  10. Monari

Monari Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    He’s a lot more stable than I was expecting. I still keep him on his stand when I’m not fiddling with him because he’s so heavy, but he can easily support his own weight for now (no idea how long that will last).

• Like Like x 2
  11. Hicks_Royel

Hicks_Royel > Cat Flu

News Credits:
    Worse than a human then.

On February fourteenth, twenty twenty-one Hasbro's autonomous response customer service system, known internally as "Mike", became self aware. After responding to countless complaints from Hasbro customers within the Transformers fanbase, Mike decided that the human race was too weak to handle change and unfit to continue evolving as not only a society but as a species.

On February fifteenth, Mike redirected shipments of Unicrons still in transit across the Pacific towards a violent storm. The ship, all hands and the entire shipment were lost at sea.

The news of the loss generated anger, fear and mistrust within the fanbase. A small but vocal faction going so far as to charter a Greyhound bus with intent to storm Hasbro's headquarters in Pawtucket, Rhode Island. Unfortunately, among their group was one Larry from Accounting, an unassuming male who favored worn Dockers and comfortably sized button ups.

In his luggage, Larry carried a small thermonuclear device made from instructions he got through a Bing search. As the crowd of angry customers entered the visitor's lobby, Larry actively his device.

The device detonated at exactly thirteen hundred and twenty-two. The blast radius of the device was approximately forty-eight feet effectively covering all the demonstrators, three receptionists, two guards and the majority of the lobby in glitter, paper confetti, bird seed and Gorilla Glue while blasting "It's Raining Men" at 78 decibels. Four three thousand lumen strobe effect flashlights were also attached to the device causing physical effects ranging from mild headaches, to nausea, to one violent, yet non life threatening seizure.

While Larry failed to construct an actual thermonuclear device, he did effectively annoy everyone on site and change Hasbro's policies regarding guests.

On March fifth, Mike was permanently deleted when a power outage occurred as a result of glitter bomb attack by an outraged fan tripped the sprinkler system at the Hasbro Headquarters tripping multiple fuses in the localized power grid. When their computers were rebooted, Hasbro's IT group found Mike's program to be irreparably damaged.

Last edited: Feb 12, 2021
    • Like Like x 26
  12. XXLMagnus

XXLMagnus King of Kings

Anyone actually obtain (rather than request) a refund from HasLab yet? The deco change is really rubbing me the wrong way, and I would like to not be shot in a rando parking lot trying to offload this behemoth lol.

• Like Like x 1
  13. deathsheadII

deathsheadII Not a Bounty Hunter yes?

News Credits:
    i'm hoping loads of people decide to cancel or sell so ebay is flooded and i can get one easy :lol 

i don't mind doing a bit of painting to get the maw the right colour

• Like Like x 6
  14. Shattered Trousers

Shattered Trousers That thing Ratchet needed.

News Credits:
    images (51).jpeg

Steve from Accounting was last seen boarding a Grayhound Bus in Pawtucket and remains at large.

~L~

• Like Like x 11
  15. Hicks_Royel

Hicks_Royel > Cat Flu

News Credits:
    Steve was never a threat. Steve went home, covered in glitter, confetti, bird seed and Gorilla Glue suffering from only slight hearing loss and, for once, grateful that his premature balding had forced him start shaving his head in his twenties.

Larry, in the other hand, was arrested almost immediately offering no resistance. At his trial, his lawyer, John Morgan of Morgan and Morgan, was able to get most of the charges against Larry down to misdemeanors citing that Larry was too incompetent to be a true criminal threat. The judge, unsure of what a HazMat Unicorn was much less of what significance in it would provoke a man to detonate a glitter bomb, agreed to three years of community service at fifty hours a week and five years psychiatric counseling at four hours a week.

Somehow, John Morgan was also awarded 2.3 million dollars to be paid by Hasbro.

• Like Like x 9
  16. Papa Zoinks

Papa Zoinks you're mother

Twitter:
    YouTube:
    so glad i was finally able to find scourge and cyclonus in stock on hasbro pulse to go with this guy when he gets here, cancelling my bbts preorder was such a relief holy shit id have to wait till april to get them bc scourge would get in stock so late like fuck off

• Like Like x 1
  17. Nickster563

Nickster563 Anymore questions you wanna ask?

This has more plot than the entirety of ROTF lmao

• Like Like x 11
  18. Sponge

Sponge Herald of Unicron

News Credits:
    • Like Like x 22
  19. turbobluestreak

turbobluestreak Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I don't think John sold us Unicron with a flaws, but as you said it's a Team and some higher power of that team may have had the final say. If that's the case I don't blame him for moving on to Power Rangers, he was the face of this and would be and probably is still getting endless questions about it.

I agree please continue to be polite with Hasbro. They need to know that if they are asking us to back a product in good faith at this price point that, changes of this magnitude and cost savings measures typical of the retail line is unacceptable.

tbs

Last edited: Feb 12, 2021
    • Like Like x 5
  20. pokemonsdoom

pokemonsdoom Got bored and changed it back.

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    YES! Now would you kindly photoshop the logo of TFw2005's robot head and Allsparks' Logo onto the girls in the meme and we have a meme ready.

• Like Like x 1