Haslab Unicron

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by bearytrek, Jul 15, 2019.

1. Sylent

Sylent Making Cybertron great again

A fool and their money are soon parted...

• Like Like x 5
  2. primalxconvoy

primalxconvoy グーグル 翻訳は素晴らしいです!

News Credits:
    Yes, destroying a perfectly good toy is wasteful. Recycle, reuse or reduce.

It could have been donated or sold to some kid or a charity shop.

Posts, and wasteful actions like yours give humanity a bad name.

3. Scott_XIII

Scott_XIII Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Replace me will you mother truckers! I'll bloody eat you!
    FB_IMG_15679272200028662.jpg
    ...please don't throw me under a car.

• Like Like x 13
  4. Hicks_Royel

Hicks_Royel Nifty

News Credits:
    Partially transformed and with pieces not installed?

You mean, "a badass and his out of date junk"?

• Like Like x 1
  5. neeral36

neeral36 The Lost Wrecker

Typically a figure comes in either robot or alt mode. There are a few instances where one maybe in a in between mode but that is rare. Adding on ancillary pieces sort of comes with the territory.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Juraash

Juraash Well-Known Member

I remember when this version was announced and I thought I would never, ever see a better toy of this character. Look where we are now.

• Like Like x 3
  7. Hicks_Royel

Hicks_Royel Nifty

News Credits:
    No, no... it's my fault for not using blue text because I figured some of the humor was not that subtle.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Scott_XIII

Scott_XIII Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I'll probably never own a better version of this toy

• Like Like x 2
  9. kibble

kibble Seeker style, yo!

Why are people getting so worked up over somebody running over that stupid figure? Would it have been better served being given away to a kid? Sure. But it's their figure, one that probably wouldn't have gotten him more than $20 after fees and shipping were he to sell it, and they can do whatever the hell they want with it. I dunno, if it were me and I recorded the shit for a reaction, I'd say I easily got my $20 worth out of it just from this thread alone...

• Like Like x 3
  10. autobotsrollout

autobotsrollout Well-Known Member

You've lost your mind completely. go protest china and actually do something important than trying to shame people for doing what they want with their own possessions. Now Excuse me... I have a hulk/transformer crossover figure to find and hammer into oblivion.

• Like Like x 5
  11. barrelks

barrelks Captain Funtastic

News Credits:
    IMO this retool is still a fantastic option. Kicked around selling this and my 2010, but figure one can sit in planet mode on the 3P stand, and the other can be put somewhere in my collection. Not sure how many "classic" Optimi, Bumblbees, or even Prowls I have, so what's a few giant basketballs to go along with them.

• Like Like x 3
  12. Wyldmaxx

Wyldmaxx TFW2005 Supporter

It's a classic and there for a pillar of the pantheon.

• Like Like x 3
  13. WishfulThinking

WishfulThinking "Don't touch it! It's Zvil!"

News Credits:
    An excellent rendition! Honestly, if you don't want or couldn't acquire Haslab Unicron, this is the official alternative version to own, IMHO. Unfortunately, the toy is slightly showing some mold overuse by the time we get to this Platinum edition. I can see why Hasbro was ready to retire the mold and move on.

• Like Like x 3
  14. goldenboy1on1

goldenboy1on1 Well-Known Member

Right????
    I honestly cannot believe the backlash to that damn video. Good God almighty. My freaking God!!!! Aren't there bigger issues in the world than someone doing what they want with their possessions??!! LOL

Let's face it...this all boils down to one thing....hasbro's unicron was a success and haters are still pissed. Armada getting run over was just another slap in the haters' faces.

• Like Like x 5
  15. Jeddostotle7

Jeddostotle7 Well-Known Member

1. ...When I get around to it, generally yeah? Recycling isn't the hard part, it's Going Through A Bunch Of Stuff that's hard.

2. I feel like you might have not fully read my message:
    Giving it to kids was not the only option I presented. As long as someone is getting some kind of use out of it, it's better than it being thrown away.

3. Refer back to 2, in terms of my focus not being purely on kids getting to play with it. Plus, this is a ridiculous question overall. Are you asking me whether or not I buy every single toy on the shelves when I go to a store? Because otherwise it's absurd to imply I'm particularly depriving kids of toys when I buy maybe one to a couple figures at a time (half of which there are multiple of on the shelves anyway, the vast majority of which are not in the kid-focused lines), every couple of weeks.

Also, to those commenting on my belief we shouldn't destroy things which are out of production: I am a bit of a preservationist, in that I believe we generally should preserve as many things as possible, as many of them as necessary to allow people in the future to know about and learn from them. So, primarily media and tech, but also toys and other things.

1. We can focus on multiple things at once.

2. I happily backed Haslab Unicron, I just think we shouldn't unneccessarily destroy older toys if possible.

• Like Like x 6
  16. goldenboy1on1

and that's fine to have your opinion however, you do you and if someone wants to do it, that's their thing to do because, it's their property and if they want to make a video to joke about it, all the power to them. it's their property and that has NO impact on anyone else.
    there are BIGGER issues in the world than a damn armada getting run over.
    not sure why its other people's business on what a person should or shouldnt do with their unwanted stuff....and as i've mentioned several times, if this was such a big deal where were all the moralists during the shit on people supporting this figure campaign? some jackass took a stab at me and my kid because divine dummy was hiding behind his key board. where were the moralists then? Right, MIA because it wasn't a figure that they cherish being in a video where some guy runs over his...right. moralists. hollier than thou.

Last edited: Oct 10, 2019
    • Like Like x 2
  17. Jeddostotle7

Jeddostotle7 Well-Known Member

Oh, I sure as hell can't stop anyone from unneccessarily destroying their toys, but I can criticize them for it. You're not above criticisim just because it's your own property you're destroying. You're not in a bubble where that action affects no one else.

• Like Like x 3
  18. StrifeZ

StrifeZ Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    So I'm going to post info here for future Haslab purchases, probably for the sake of Google archiving.
    ----------
    You CAN pay for Haslab products via Paypal, if you have a Paypal cash card.
    [​IMG]
    Paypal cash cards are strictly speaking, Mastercard-branded debit card (labeled as a debit too), with a 16 digit number (on the back), expiration date, 3 digit code, your name and all that. You can use them exactly as you would any other debit card. The Haslab site, though labeling as taking "Credit Cards" at the payment page, also accepts Debit Cards.

While you cannot pay directly from your Paypal account like you can normal Pulse products or eBay, the Paypal cash card acts as an interface to access those funds There is an authorization charge on your paypal account, just like a credit card, that will get refunded.

If there is a problem with payment, Pulse will email you and tell you how to correct payment. Your order will not be canceled.
    upload_2019-10-10_18-41-43.png

If you want confirmation after it's all updated, just email the address above and they can make sure you're all set.

upload_2019-10-10_18-42-38.png

---------------

• Like Like x 4
  19. goldenboy1on1

LOL again, what impact does that have on you? do you ever leave the house? because if you do, you're sure as hell being impacted by a ton of people and you don't even know it. start throwing that on threads and sites that are actually there for that purpose...not a toy site.
    what about the smokers for example? a toy vs smokers...hmmmmm....right, no one wants to respond to that which i posted a while back.
    plus, where was your moralism when people were getting shit on here? for some reason, my comment on that never gets a response. only armada getting run over does. interesting.

point is, its alot of effort to bitch about this poor old armada when there are bigger things to bitch about. its actually funny.
    now moving on....

• Like Like x 5
  20. Jmaster99

Jmaster99 Well-Known Member

Can we please get back on topic, whatever the hell that is at this point?

• Like Like x 7