Haslab Unicron

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by bearytrek, Jul 15, 2019.

1. primalxconvoy

primalxconvoy グーグル 翻訳は素晴らしいです!

News Credits:
    It reminds me of the "AAA" console game market. One theory is that, as more people move away from console gaming to online media streaming, mobile gaming/device use, internet surfing, etc, then the market is shrinking (with mid-tier games seemingly fading away). To counteract this, the price of AAA games has increased (loot boxes, IAPs, season passes, P2W mechanics, preorders, paid beta testing, etc), with more and more extravagant games made to justify the price, until there are just a few huge, bloated, overpriced fish in a tiny pond.

Console gaming has already become too expensive for me (considering we have to also pay to use online services, ON TOP of the price of a game, and other micro-transactions), which is why I use an Android-based Nvidia Shield TV console and my phone to play games instead.

2. primalxconvoy

News Credits:
    If that's the case, then that's when I, and many other people (IMO) will stop buying official TFs.

3. primalxconvoy

News Credits:
    Except the evidence is already here, with the increased price in Japanese MP toys. A smaller children's market, yielding to Takara creating more complex, anime-accurate MP toys, to guarantee sales to an (arguably) smaller subset of the fandom in Japan, which is seen will guarantee sales. The increased price takes up the slack, while the extra fluff with those pieces justifies the price.

We're now at a stage where MP BW Megatron costs around 300 Dollars and Japanese 7-11 redecos of MP 10 sell for more than exclusively Ghostbusters ones.

4. autobotsrollout

autobotsrollout Well-Known Member

I want to get those TMNT figures so bad but I'm afraid just like with the 6 inch retro ones, they'll shut the line down after 2 waves and you cant finish the line lol

• Like Like x 3
  5. King Diamocon

King Diamocon Well-Known Member

You're spending over $50,000 a year on rent? Why not just buy a house at this point?

• Like Like x 10
  6. autobotsrollout

I hope Scorponok is 250 and that its because they made him Fort Max Height and trypticon / omega supreme level of effort put into him.

• Like Like x 2
  7. Ikkstakk

Ikkstakk Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ouch!

No student loans here, fortunately. Hope I never get up to $5k a month! :confused: 

• Like Like x 2
  8. octobotimus

octobotimus Decepticon Intelligence

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    It fully depends on how much plastic is required, but I highly doubt they'll increase it to that much. I'd say they'll push 180, maybe 200 at most.

• Like Like x 2
  9. BB Shockwave

BB Shockwave Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    So the page still shows 8000+, but if you go into HasLab and see it under IN Production Projects (HasLab)
    Unicron-281%.JPG

It says 281% funded!!! :eek: 

• Like Like x 1
  10. autobotsrollout

4300$ a month sounds like a flat in the middle of a big city .. my cousin paid 10K a month in NYC... took them a while to get a house up there but they liked having a place close to work .... to each their own but I would of just bought a house to begin with and not wasted money on rent and just lived with an hour to and from work every day. but thats just me.

• Like Like x 4
  11. G.B. Blackrock

G.B. Blackrock Autobot Ally

News Credits:
    Not just any big city, either. The number of cities with rent that high in the US, I'm pretty sure can be counted on one hand.

• Like Like x 3
  12. Hicks_Royel

Hicks_Royel Nifty

News Credits:
    Yeesh. May be time to move on.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Sylent

Sylent Haslab Unicron: 8,000+ backers - 0 days remaining

Geez, for RENT?!? So, I'm guessing that either you live in San Francisco, Silicon Valley or Manhattan.

You must earn a good living to continually pay that much for something you don't own. More power to you!

• Like Like x 3
  14. mikequillm

mikequillm Wrecker

News Credits:
    $100,000 deposit?

• Like Like x 1
  15. Prime Aspect

Prime Aspect Visual Synthesis Engineer

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Because houses in this area (SF Bay Area) start at 1 million dollars? I don't happen to have 200,000 laying around for a down payment...

• Like Like x 4
  16. Prime Aspect

Prime Aspect Visual Synthesis Engineer

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I have about a 45 minute commute each way (BART train + walking from Oakland where I live to Downtown San Francisco, where I work) -- I am not able (medically, temperamentally) to do a longer commute than that. Even then, I would have to live closer to 2 hours from work to find a decent place to own for less than 1 million dollars.

• Like Like x 4
  17. Sylent

Sylent Haslab Unicron: 8,000+ backers - 0 days remaining

You're not lying. It's why I live in the valley. The daily commute to the bay area sucks ass, but my solace is that I own property for a fraction of what people close to the bay fork over. I used to rent in Fremont, and got tired of seeing the Landlord take extravagant vacations and lease luxury cars on my dime... Then, she would raise the rent every six months and tell me, "You're still paying well below the market rate for this area." NOPE. I decided to invest in myself and purchase a home, which was one of the best decisions I've ever made.

To somewhat stay on topic, I like Unicron and can't wait to get my hands on him.

• Like Like x 9
  18. BB Shockwave

BB Shockwave Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I see you still not have discovered MultiQuote. Or the bloody EDIT button? I see now why you have as many posts as I have, despite joining a decade after I did, given how you keep spamming the topics instead of editing your posts together...

• Like Like x 1
  19. mikequillm

mikequillm Wrecker

News Credits:
    I bought a house on the cheap but it has to be renovated. Thank God for YouTube repair videos

• Like Like x 5
  20. superman27344

superman27344 Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Facebook:
    YouTube:
    I am really glad I dont live in California. No offense to those of you that do, but I am way too cheap to live out there.

• Like Like x 7