Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by Purple Heart, Oct 27, 2022.
Hasbro right now thinking of adding Clipper on the next Transformers Haslab.
Well this was a pleasant surprise
My concern was less with the technicality, and more with the potential danger of setting unrealistic expectations for the future. But we probably can't prevent that, anyway. We're Transformers fans!
Yes. You are absolutely the only one.
Oh boy I can't wait to complete a micromaster team that cost over 400$+ to do
Are you guys getting this as an email? I haven't seen one yet
Indeed, it even beat VS, which of us said it wouldn't do.
Aw that's cute, they made a bit of story to explain why the other two rescue team micromasters weren't produced. Would be funny if Deathsaurus actually came wi-
I’m just hoping there’s no weapon mode for them. Or if there is, it’d better be interchangeable with Holi and Fire.
But I’m so stoked for these two!!
C’mon bonus pack for VS and DS including the following:
Toy rifle for Deathsaurus
Smaller scaled sword for Saber
Jan on his hover disc
Clipper repaint of Hyperdrive and somebody to serve as Governor Riker
Yay more Micros! They look great!
i saw somewhere that the micromasters with VS actually combines into a crappy weapon! not the prettiest.... more like a wrist blaster....
Holy shit, I’m ALWAYS happy to eat crow with something like this.
The Micromasters aren’t really my cup of tea but it’s a very cool surprise to be able to complete the cartoon team of them, especially since I know many people have been vocal about the desire for them.
Well fuck. We were wrong. Sorry to make fun of y'all for a month straight. I will take my certificate of failure and leave.
(And my half of the rescue team)
I'm literally going to lose my mind lmfao. 95% of this thread was about to dunk on the other 5% about no secret third tier. Yet...
I was definitely in the 95% camp, sure that the two tiers was it. And I was perfectly satisfied with it. But I'm not unhappy that I was wrong lol
Think the tolerances are as crap as all other micromasters? How does brain of courage not fall apart as bad as the bigger Micros?
I could see them putting both of them either with some repaints of Siege MM molds in another 6 pack or they'd appear packed in with other deluxes (thinking of the Botropolis Modulator set) - if Nightbeat is in the 2024 line, Minerva 2.0 could be an exclusive with those two (or Cab, Go Shooter, Joyride -> Ranger, Buster/Hydra, etc)
I'd back a HasLab rocket base in an instant. No joke it would be the centerpiece of my collection. I pray to the Hasbro gods every night asking for one.
Hah! That's great we got another unlock. Just icing on the cake!
Well fine then. I'm just letting people know I'm interested in all and god forbid anyone here act like a decent human, which a few have actually alright. I am willing to pay aftermarket prices for my stupidity and shit, but God forbid I be interested in it publicly
The Transformers team is just the best. They love us lol.
And gut feeling is this was totally a 23,000 stretch goal they penciled in.
They look like heroes compared to the marvel legends bums who asked for $40 for 616 Ronan today lol after $60 for the Blob last week.
Separate names with a comma.