Hasbropulse.com opens

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by Fc203, Feb 15, 2019.

1. Dirge121

Dirge121 I'll be your end of days

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Tumblr:
    Who is selling them at over retail?

2. Markdelg

Markdelg Spin Road fan

News Credits:
    Unless I’m not understanding you, several items on hasbropulse are actually a few dollars cheaper than sites like TFSource and BBTS.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Rogzilla

Rogzilla Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Tumblr:
    When did you place your order? If it was Saturday or later on Friday, it’s probably unfulfilled because they ship things within one business day. If they are closed for Presidents’ Day, then your order will probably ship tomorrow. But I could see that going either way. I’m going to be a bit patient with them too as I am sure they got slammed with orders with Toy Fair.

4. XXLMagnus

XXLMagnus King of Kings

Yeah, I’m not in a rush or anything ... I just wanted to familiarize myself with the site in hopes that they can be a possible MP alternative to BBTS/TFSource ... $4 shipping charges and shitty credit card hacks are not my cup of tea ... I just wish they could improve their interface since this seems like only a marginal improvement from HasbroToyShop in terms of the user experience online ...

• Like Like x 1
  5. Vwfan88

Vwfan88 Autobruh

currently looking at tfsource bc they aren't charging taxes yet. bbts has already

6. Purple Heart

Purple Heart Some other time..

News Credits:
    The site lags on my phone bad. Though that might also just be my phone.

7. Blue Meanie

Blue Meanie Hello from the Gutter

Well, i still have around $750 missing from my checking account because HasbroPulse is still showing full charges for all my preorders.. Its still pending so hopefully it goes back. Otherwise Im going back to ordering from amazon.

8. mirage426

mirage426 Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    This. The thing that Didn't change for me is the "Sold Out" message Whenever I click on an item Id like to buy...

9. BWfan86

BWfan86 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Did you buy every item they had listed? :lolol 

10. Max Tower

Max Tower Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I was thinking since The Pulse shop has listings for a "Select section" is it to late for them to stock Swoop & Ricochet too ?
    or what about the Titans Returns Giftsets ?

• Like Like x 1
  11. GR1ML0CK

GR1ML0CK Dinobot Commander

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Overnight shipping for free! Wowsers man. I did order it over the weekend but got a tracking number last night. It’s out for delivery today

• Like Like x 1
  12. Blue Meanie

LoL, pretty much, covers everything till December (thundercracker) i believe.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Predaking EX

Predaking EX I am Power.

Ebay:
    I'm curious as to why the Amazon preorder has Thundercracker for August and Pulse has him for December. I have my preorders open on both websites, who gets here first?

14. engledogg

engledogg Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I ordered the G2 Megatron on Saturday and it still hasn't shipped yet (I figured the federal holiday caused this). So, hopefully it goes out today...

MIKE
    engledogg

15. GR1ML0CK

GR1ML0CK Dinobot Commander

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    I open my door to leave for work at 830 and the package was already there on the step! Holy shit wow

• Like Like x 1
  16. Tprime

Tprime I still function!

News Credits:
    So now that hasbro pulse has opened up, how do you guys feel about that? I for one used to get some serious FOMO because we all know distribution can suck and I feel there are a fair amount of collectors and/or scalpers in the areas that I frequent. I avoided ebay as I absolutely hate the idea of scalping and those markups are usually way too insane. I avoided online stores such as bbts or tfsource because not only do they mark up over msrp, but you have to pay for shipping too, adding to costs. I happily paid a small markup to my local comic book shop because I felt like I was supporting local businesses and the one near me was fair or modest having a markup of maybe $2-5 over msrp, if that. A lot of times they were same price as msrp. But then there is a certain thrill to finding something in the wild on the hunt at a walmart/target, and if I was able to find it at a discount or take advantage of some kind of promotion they had going on where I could get my items for cheaper, it just made it more exciting.

With hasbro pulse opening up and free shipping, it takes the FOMO aspect out of it for me. I feel like I can just pre-order stuff and have it shipped to me when it's ready. I don't have to drive all around town looking for it and I can avoid the anxiety of not securing myself a release of a hot item. The only worry now is that nothing gets damaged during shipping or that the box they send me is in terrible shape.

So far HP seems like an upgrade over HTS as you couldn't pre-order items previously and HTS was always sold out of the good stuff. Although I did want a siege ironhide and am surprised that one sold out so quickly. I hope they open it up again for more.

I'll probably still frequent the walmart/target aisles when I'm there just because I have to compulsively take a look (lol), but if HP ends up working out then I can feel safe just getting everything from them from here on out. What about you guys?

17. Tprime

Tprime I still function!

News Credits:
    I forgot to mention that HP free shipping is merely only the promotion they have going on right now, joining HP premium for making a purchase before 2/23 and getting free shipping for the rest of 2019. Then after that it'll be $50 or you'll have to pay for shipping on all orders. Even then, I feel like they'll always have promotions to get free shipping, such as spending over xx.xx amount to get free shipping.

This just means we gotta hit up HP hard in 2019 lol

18. Blue Meanie

Well, cutting out the middle man is a great idea, Hasbro is the first to really Marketing attack the death of Toys R US. If I never have to go to the store for toys again.....great

• Like Like x 1
  19. WishfulThinking

WishfulThinking The world has moved on...we've always said.

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    What is FOMO? Does it stand for Fun of Making Out? because after my wife sees my charges, HP is going to take the FOMO out of my life for a few days...

• Like Like x 4
  20. Predaking EX

Predaking EX I am Power.

Ebay:
    Received my Magnus today. Can't wait to play with him. Gotta catch Gundam NT at the local theater first.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1