Hasbro, where are my modern G1 Dinobots?

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Megasquared, Sep 28, 2016.

1. Verno

Verno Beast Wars Collector

News Credits:
    Fair enough. Crying tears of joy and anger at the same time :p 

2. Dolza_Khyron

Dolza_Khyron Well-Known Member

screw modern g1 dinobots; we still waiting for reissues.

get in line.

• Like Like x 2
  3. beularnum8

beularnum8 Well-Known Member

haha indeed.
    Wasn't the alleged problem with G1 reissues that they had lost the molds and it would be too expensive/not worthwhile to recreate them? I could do with some new dinobots too as mine are not winning the battle with age. Especially my poor Swoop :( 

To the size conversation, i'm surprised that many people feel so passionately about what sizes the new fella's should be. I for one was in the Voyager for all five camp but that's because i'm still narrow minded to how the G1 Dinobots all seemed to be a similar size, and should be larger than the autobot cars. I would of course be reasonably happy with anything really, and could really see a Leader Grimlock being a realistic possibility. TF5 is going to feature a bunch of 'mini dinobots' didn't Walberg say? That could start the ball rolling for various sizes and an even larger roster of dinosaurs

4. Windsweeper II

Windsweeper II Banned

News Credits:
    I would be happy to have them all in Deluxe size really. Leader is way to big, no way is Grimlock the size of Sixshot, UM or Skyfire. Sure you can find exampled in the cartoon, but if you look you can find examples of Bruticus being the size of Bumblebee. Grimlock and Sludge as voyagers and the rest as deluxes sound about right to me. But obviously i'll take what i can get :p 

5. Rattrap Primal

Rattrap Primal Geek Overlord, Botbot Collector

The best chance of new Dinobots would be the next line.......Titans Return seems to be using the Movie/ Master Era characters (with rumored Terrorcons/ Predacons in the horizon)

Perhaps the line would be a Beast Wars homage or Dino Wars......

6. JokerFC

JokerFC Gaelic Hardcase

Ebay:
    I would like Grimlock as a leader and the remaining 4 as Voyagers I have to say. But I will take Grimlock as a Voyager and the other 4 as Deluxe size either.....LOL