Hasbro Transformers Panel Images SDCC 2010

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by DESTRO, Jul 22, 2010.

1. Foster

Foster Haslab Victory Saber Backer #3 Veteran

News Credits:
    We got this last one re-uploaded:

[​IMG]

2. TFcollecterguy

TFcollecterguy Well-Known Member

Hasbro's full of aaaaaaaaaassssssssssssssss. I've been waiting forever. Now we have to wait until it comes out?! How are people supposed to buy their shit if they don't know what their shit is! God hasbro think! :wtf: 

3. Fort Max

Fort Max Too many is never enough. Veteran

News Credits:
    Cheers Fosterlager, I think my reaction would be "not sure if want" on these.

4. Foster

Foster Haslab Victory Saber Backer #3 Veteran

News Credits:
    Can't wait for the reveal for some, reminder for others, that Hasbro won't have Prime toys ready for MONTHS. :lol 

5. Mechafire

Mechafire Shadow Broker Moderator News Staff

News Credits:
    I'm actually really digging the way Optimus' robot design looks here. The vehicle modes look great, too.

Last edited: Jul 22, 2010
  6. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    Just realize I never thanked the people who worked to bring us the minute-by-minute updates from the panel. Thank you. While the panel was disappointing, those who brought it to us not there did wonderfully. Just like last year, there were no glitches or issues.

Thank you. Both look nice. Especially the alt-modes. It's nice to see that Prime's hands are more in-scale to his body (the statue's hands are tiny). Bee having an exposed intake like that is a nice surprise. Very Hot Rod-ish, imo. Prime's truck-mode is nice, large, and bulky. Can't wait to see what the others look like, and how the inevitable toy-line turns out.

Really the only thing I want to see from the TFP panel is pictures of at least some of the other cast members, if not the rest of the main cast and some sample footage of the show.

7. jetfire4321

jetfire4321 Banned

Noooooo!!!!i hate target exclusives!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8. dasaffe

dasaffe Morrissey Fan

I didn't realize that Jazz, etc. were in the schematic/color guide phase. That explains why we didn't see them at SDCC.

The amount of reveals at any convention had a lot to do with the development stage various lines are in. The movies run on Hollywood time and throw a wrench into Hasbro's process (speeding up movie lines, shifting focus, making room for sub-lines at weird times throughout the year) compared to the relatively smooth and predictable cycle during Armada/Energon/Cybertron.

Did Hasbro hint at when Jazz would pop at Botcon? Considering his development stage I'm thinking he's a Q1 2011 toy like Hound/Cyclonus. That's good news, since he'll probably get a bunch of time put into him. But bad news because it's so long to wait!!

9. Human Beastbox

Human Beastbox The Murdinator

News Credits:
    The above level headed post has no place in this thread whatsoever.

Move along. :D 

10. Deceptigtar

Deceptigtar Sworn Decepticon Assassin

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    not liking those designs so far on the new prime series. i liked both animated and movie designs but something about this is like they really tried to mash both into one.

11. Toxicon

Toxicon Banned

News Credits:
    Wow, those look really cool. I'm excited to see some of the Decepticons. I literally have no idea what to expect, and that excites me. :D 

12. Deadend

Deadend Spark of Creation

News Credits:
    All that's fine and dandy.

My complaint is why no one asked about PC WFC DLC. The one thing many people want to know about, and no one's even bothering to ask Tieger about it himself while he's at the con. That's just sad, and not even Hasbro's fault.

13. YoungPrime

YoungPrime Herald Of Primus

News Credits:
    What???!
    Kickback I couldn't care less about Bay3 or Prime right now the populous that are sounding of on here were anticipating one Toy line only and that's "Generations"!

You know, based that info they gave at botcon about all the upcoming toys like Scourge and Preceptor and a real classic Jazz figure. That's what we were looking forward to seeing...

So people who paid to go to Botcon got to see some pictures...
    But even they're disappointed about this panel so lecturing those who didn't go doesn't really change anything.

Just let people vent (in moderation of course) because once WFC downloadable content comes out next week this will be old news...

Hell, I've forgotten about this already!

14. AllSpark Ferret

AllSpark Ferret hANDYman

News Credits:
    Perhaps they're keeping the future Generations toys for a preview in the club magazine. They had exclusive previews of the first Classics, Universe 2 toys and WFC Soundwave.

15. moreprimeland

moreprimeland Optimus told me to do it!

News Credits:
    No over-reaction here (doesn't do any good anyway, so why waste the energon)...just happy to see Prime and Bee...lookin' good :D 

16. Aaron

Aaron Master of Crystalocution Moderator Content Contributor

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Because we won't see the listings 2 months before they show up in stores, or pictures of stolen toys on the internet, or the packages in stores. Hasbro is just going to grab into our wallets, pull out money then poop in a box and force us to take it!!!

17. Tkemert20

Tkemert20 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    This... Seriously, you people are fucking whiners.

18. Da_Razorsaw

Da_Razorsaw Highwire ownz j00

News Credits:
    </thread>

19. butheadimus prime

butheadimus prime Picard?

Ebay:
    I there will be a good amount of stuff coming out Hasbro shoots a bunch of stuff out in fall most times. These new summer releases spoiled alot of you especially from what the consider to be a secondary or third string line. I know as well as you guys that the generations line will be the class of the new releases but yet again Hasbro fails to see this. I think at least several of the figures will make it before the end of the year. For most of what we saw I think saying we will only see pictures of them from toyfair is stretching it a bit

20. Paxtin

Paxtin ...

That looks a hell of a lot better then that funky statue everyone's been complaining about.
    I really dig the crazy racing stripes on Bee.