Hasbro Q&A answers from other sites

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by Nevermore, Dec 24, 2009.

1. FMA1987

FMA1987 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    So one masterpiece could it be Grimlock? Also how come TFW allways gets the shaft

2. Ash from Carolina

Ash from Carolina Junior Smeghead

It's part of an evil master plan. If we keep asking about them all the time maybe they will decide they are so tired of those questions that they would rather just not put the line on hold ever again instead of always having to face the flood of when will they be back.

3. cleazer

cleazer Lost in the lights

News Credits:
    Wow, that's too bad about Robot Heroes. That line put out a surprisingly large amount of figures over its run.

4. Wheeljack_Prime

Wheeljack_Prime Searching for the Infin-Honey Stones

News Credits:
    That Devastator question had the stupidest answer ever. Gee, we didn't know that...Did they even read the question?

I got a chuckle out of Ze Lit...Scrapmetal answer.

Nice that they though about a Track-style repaint for Sideswipe. I'm guessing they're just saving him for the TF3 line, like they did with Longarm/Hoist.

5. Waverider

Waverider Supreme Dude

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    Google+:
    I know it's sucks for you Robot Heroes collectors, but they where warming the pegs in my area.

6. Superquad7

Superquad7 OCP Police Crime Prevention Unit 001 Super Content Contributor

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    [​IMG]

"So you're telling me there's a chance . . . yeah!"

7. Radioactive Ravage

Radioactive Ravage Ancient

I, for one, would love a "Ze Little One" exclusive.

8. Chopperface

Chopperface All the Stars Are Closer

News Credits:
    ^ With rip-off-abl- er, removable limbs!

TFW got shafted AGAIN? *Points to the Hasbro Q&A answerers*

KILL ZE LITTLE VUN!!!!!!!!!

9. Bumblethumper

Bumblethumper old misery guts

News Credits:
    I'm gonna put these two side-by-side and make a prediction: Human Alliance Tracks is a distinct possibility.

10. Kaymac

Kaymac I'M REALLY FEELIN' IT!

I love the ROTF Sideswipe mold, and Tracks would be an epic recolor. He could be made as a simple Legends recolor, but I'd be happy with that.

11. bellpeppers

bellpeppers A Meat Popsicle

News Credits:
    Oh, I dig this one. It would be nice if there were toys from this line.

12. Mechafire

Mechafire Veteran

News Credits:
    Err, I never said that. :sly2: 

13. Nemesis_Dirge

Nemesis_Dirge Banned

News Credits:
    the only thing that i could see that would be similar to the soundwave release would be blaster with some of his cassette minions...

14. Foster

Foster Haslab Unicron Backer #10 Veteran

News Credits:
    Blaster would be an absolutely TERRIFIC choice for a Hasbro reissue.

15. RedAlert Rescue

RedAlert Rescue Banned

News Credits:
    I remember Hasbro previously said that a Human Alliance Blue repaint of Sideswipe is forthcomming (after Barricade & Mudflap) I can't remember if they said it would still be sold as Sideswipe or if it would be sold as Tracks - It might be a good opportunity to release a different Human Alliance figure human too though.

One question a lot of people keep neglecting to think to ask is if Human Alliance is a sub-line that only applies to the Movieverse - or if it's a new scale (like Voyager is a scale) and as such could it include Human Alliance pairing from other cartoons and themes.

Such as Kicker & Perceptor or Rad & Hotshot, or Daniel & Arcee or Spike & Bumblebee or Daniel & Hotrod... etc... or even The Cybertron Kids with Upscaled minicons they fit inside of.

A Human Alliance Energon Hotshot or Optimus Prime for example could both carry a human inside and also be a Voyager compatible binary combiner.

Or a Human Alliance Headmaster or Targetmaster could be made such as Pointblank, Hotrod, Hardhead, Chromedone or Nightbeat.

---

But the main question with regard to the current Human Alliance movie theme I remain curious about is if they plan to release other small robots (Like Alice) or the Kitchen crew to scale and humans in individual packs. crossbranding the tiny robots from ROTF with the Human Alliance figure might be a good way to make them.

If only because it seems like Alice might make a good partner for a Human Alliance (Human Defiance?) Sideways.

As well as asking if the concept is a size class or a theme so is it possible to see a Human Alliance Ironhide, Ratchet or Optimus that might be a bit bigger ?

16. Gryph

Gryph Action Master

News Credits:
    [​IMG]

17. RedAlert Rescue

RedAlert Rescue Banned

News Credits:
    Eh ?

I think you want that placed here :

http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/trans...84269-transformers-comics-march-2010-a-2.html

----------------

Not sure why you dispute my saying that though ? care to share your bone of contention?

I hear Encore was not doing so great for Takara otherwise he might have gotten reissued again in Japan - but i'm happy enough just to have Cassettes with painted/Tampographic detail instead of stickers and hopefully if we are really lucky they might move on to the later cassettes before the loose interest in making them.

I'm sure there's a horde of fans that would want the other dinosaur cassettes and the other combiner cassettes to be reissued.

Incidently I just noticed this comment :

And if I'm reading that right does that imply Human Alliance Characters other than Movie characters (Like G1) ?... or does that just mean they might make a Human Alliance Movie Hound or something like that - made me wonder.

18. Shin Densetsu

Shin Densetsu I WILL DESTROY YOU Super Mod

News Credits:
    It was great to see confirmation on that for Fall 2010. I just hope it is more expansive and diverse than 2.0, with better paint apps/mold colors. I hope we get predominantly new molds too, I didn't really like most of the Cybertron/other era repaints in that line.

19. Shin Densetsu

Shin Densetsu I WILL DESTROY YOU Super Mod

News Credits:
    Oh god I'd LOVE G1 Human Alliance toys! Prime with Sparkplug, et al. That would be awesome. Though a sure bet would be Bumblebee with Spike, which I wouldn't mind, so long as it turns out as good, if not better, than the ROTF HA Bumblebee set(one of my favorite toys this year).

As much as I didn't care for Armada, I LOVED the Optimus Prime design. I wouldn't mind seeing an Armada Prime Human Alliance figure, sans trailer, even if the human ally was one of those damn kids. Better yet, it'd be a minicon!

HEAD EXPLODES TONS!

20. RedAlert Rescue

RedAlert Rescue Banned

News Credits:
    I could have been reading to much into that but it did seem almost like they were saying that Human Alliance is not just a movie theme scale.

Though they may just mean they might be thinking of omething for the end of 2010 that is related to the new TV show.

Human Alliance might be a workable scale for Transformers Crossovers too but that would probably be a bit redudent unless it was for another sub-brand like Avatar or Halo that used vehicles and human in a way that would make sense for such a thing.

Little human Alliance / crossovers Transformers toys with Clone Troopers on speeder bikes that ride them would be fun though. but would probably make more sense if scaled to the 3.75" Star Wars line.

But i'd love a Human Alliance G1 Hotrod toy for sure.