Hasbro MP10 and Mp03 TRU Grimlock

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by Peacefrog35, Jun 18, 2014.

1. Peacefrog35

Peacefrog35 Well-Known Member

Hey all, I'm thinking of selling 2 figures I've only had for 2 weeks. I can't get rid of my guitar fever so I may just let these go. Hasbro prime was purchased here by a nice member. Its near MIB, I say near mint because there are 2 tiny scrapes on the bottom of the bumper from before the screws were removed. Prime is complete with box and instructions. I figured the shoulder hinges and ankles...he's tight with no damage. I purchased for $200 shipped and would sell for the same. I'm not making anything on him.

I purchased Grimlock at TRU.com and have not transformed him at all, future his hips and he is mint in box. $95 shipped.

I'd prefer to sell them together as it would make it easier to decide to let them go. I take Money orders. I have sold here before as well as purchased. There is more than one feedback thread for me and they haven't been merged. I don't take paypal not because of the fees, but my bank account is associated with paypal account my ex wife had. I always ship within 2 days of payment. USPS in US only.

Let me know if you are interested via pm. I can snap pics later.

Thanks,
    Chris

http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/junkion-exchange-feedback/942759-peacefrog35.html

2. Peacefrog35

Thanks for being patient all. I'm not a photographer, but I have accurately described these to the best of my ability. The TRU Grimlock is dead mint in box. I opened once to floor polish the hips, he's better than new. Selling at retail shipped as my price in original post. Not even a finger print smudge so I didn't take him back out of the box.

Prime is close to mint, just the small blemish from the screws, barely noticeable, but this needs to be disclosed as it was when sold to me. I have not transformed him, I like to keep my joints tight. Previous owner put a repro label auto bot symbol on the left shoulder, I was going to remove it, but liked it. It can be removed easily.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. Peacefrog35

Hasbro MP10 sold pending payment.