Hasbro MP-03 Starscream for sale

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by Red Dragon, Feb 17, 2013.

1. Red Dragon

Red Dragon Yin and Yang

I have the Walmart exclusive Hasbro Masterpiece MP-03 Starscream for sale and the TFC Screamers Coronation Set to go with it. I am asking $150 for the pair, I would post pics but my good computer is down until my new Harddrive comes in. He is in great shape, still has strong joints, no paint scratches, has everything he originally came with and still has the instructions. Dr. Archeville is in the cockpit even in robot mode but is still removable, I didn't glue him in like other collectors did when SS came out. I have the original box but not the insert he was twist tied to however I will add some stuff in the box to keep him from moving around when I ship him to whoever buys him. I am looking to get MP-11 Starscream as I prefer G1 cartoon accuracy even tho MP-03 has the smoother jet mode and it is a good robot mode. As for the Coronation Set, it is the one with the cloth cape and still has the package it came in, looks really good on SS when they are all attached. I don't want to sell them separately, would prefer to sell them together as a set.

2. Red Dragon

Red Dragon Yin and Yang

bump

3. Red Dragon

Red Dragon Yin and Yang

bump

4. Red Dragon

Red Dragon Yin and Yang

bump

5. Red Dragon

Red Dragon Yin and Yang

bump

I also have Halo Energy Sword pens for sale for $15 each if anyone is interested