hasbro customer service

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by GR1ML0CK, Oct 20, 2016.

1. GR1ML0CK

GR1ML0CK Dinobot Commander

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    My power master optimus prime came with two left forearm panels. My wife is going to contact them this morning to try and get them to send me a panel cause the figure is fine as is. I just need that panel for transformation. I'm just curious to hear other mishaps and how hasbro responds to customers. Actually it was hasbrotoyshop.com who we're dealing with.

2. SMB73

SMB73 Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Only had to deal with Hasbro CS once, and that was over a missing claw for a Marvel Legends Wolverine I bought through BBTS. Arrived brand new, still sealed, missing one claw though. I thought about contacting BBTS first, but thought perhaps this is a thing that Hasbro should fix since it was packaged like that. The person who I talked too was familiar with the product, and mailed me a single replacement claw.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Cortexitron

Cortexitron Alternate Reality Patrol

I've dealt with them on a couple occasions. Once for a Power Core Combiner team that I received as a gift that came with a messed up limb car. They sent an exact replacement of the whole team for me. Only needed to wait a couple weeks for shipping.

The other was for a voyager Combiner Wars Hot Spot that came out of the box missing one of the spring loaded pieces in a combiner port. That time, they sent me a "replacement of equal value" cuz they didn't have a Hot Spot to send. I got a Motormaster that I robbed and modded the missing piece to fix Hot Spot. Again, waited a bit for shipping.

Long story short, I've had good luck with Hasbro when I contact them with issues.

• Like Like x 1
  4. BenjaminXavier

BenjaminXavier Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Hasbro Toy Shop is a retailer, they'll tell you to ship it back and they'll send you another Leader figure that may or may not be Prime.

5. BottleOfFuture

BottleOfFuture Weaponizer

Are there any at your Wal-Mart? They're comically good with returns. You can probably return your Prime there if you still have all the packaging, etc, and buy a new one instead. If you inform them on it being defective, they might not even put that one back on the shelf so you might not have to worry about screwing someone else over.
    I don't work at WalMart so I can't say the latter part for sure, but I've returned things there for store credit once or twice

6. WishfulThinking

WishfulThinking "Don't touch it! It's Zvil!"

News Credits:
    Why your wife? Why can't you do it? ;) 

7. GiganGoji

GiganGoji Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Schedule conflict (different work times)? He doesn't have the phone? She's better on the phone than he is?
    My fiancee is better at asking people in-store about things ("Adam, instead of wandering the entire store TWICE to find it, why don't you ask that person right there?"), and I'm better on the phone ("Let's call them and get this taken care of before the next billing cycle.."). Not sure why.

I can also imagine that Hasbro probably gets a much larger percentage of adult males calling about items for themselves, and if they receive a possibly-rare call from a woman, they may assume it's about an item for a child and may be more willing to help?

8. GR1ML0CK

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Lol cause she is home all day being a woman who's 37 weeks pregnant with twin boys :D  and im at work all day. So we had to ship it back to them for a replacement. All for a $.15 panel. Oh well, lets see how long this takes

• Like Like x 1
  9. Dolza_Khyron

Dolza_Khyron Well-Known Member

find another one; take it back.

it is still in stores. you probably are not going to get the part you wanted from hasbro. hasbro is probably going to have you send it back anyways.

10. Scopedog

Scopedog Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    If they don't have any OPs they might send back a toy of equivalent value like Blaster.

11. GR1ML0CK

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    You have the option to receive a check. I'm sure there are plenty of pmop