Hasbro Announces Transformers: Double Your Action Giveaway

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by Tim Formas, May 28, 2010.

1. SectorStar

SectorStar Knightcron

I just sent an email to hasbro a little bit ago asking for some more specific answers to things

1) If the 3 free figures are random, or the ones shown on the one promotion page
    2) If other non ROTF lines count (Generations, Hunt for Deciptons)
    3) If online pre-orders adding up to $25 count for sure

Not sure how fast they respond to emails or questions, but some light should be shed soon I hope.

2. exclusacon

exclusacon Expert with the Scopes!

News Credits:
    Cuz I'm being lazy right now, is this only for orders order today as in may 28th

3. Powersa

Powersa Car Robots

News Credits:
    i'm in

4. Edgewise

Edgewise Fanner

News Credits:
    The 'free toys' that will all be mailed out are all deluxes. No Powerbots or BB helmets there.

If you mean Hasbro will be mailing them out because people will buy them from HTS to get the 3 free deluxes, well... that's Hasbro's hope!

5. SectorStar

SectorStar Knightcron

It said "beginning may 28th" so unfortunately I think it is. I'm kinda pissed, I just bought a bunch of Scouts a few days ago <_<

6. enkidoamark

enkidoamark Well-Known Member

This is great. I'm not excited about the freebys themselves, but I've been meaning to get a leader prime to replace the one I gave to my son for christmas because the stores were dry. Now I get to do that and get free stuff. I love free stuff for doing something I was going to do anyway.

7. exclusacon

exclusacon Expert with the Scopes!

News Credits:
    Me too on the 25th....damn!

8. cleazer

cleazer Lost in the lights

News Credits:
    Read the first post. It's for any TF purchases between May 28 and July 31.

So the good news is you don't have to rush out to the store to buy something today. But if you're asking about something you bought last week, you're out of luck.

9. icefox

icefox Black GFC

Terms and Conditions:

Send in this completed order form with the original receipt(s) showing the purchase of at least $25 (not including sales tax) of the following qualifying products: TRANSFORMERS Voyager Class, TRANSFORMERS Leader Class, TRANSFORMERS Deluxe Class, TRANSFORMERS Scout Class, TRANSFORMERS Legends Class, TRANSFORMERS POWERBOTSTM, TRANSFORMERS NEST Battle Pack, TRANSFORMERS Bumblebee Helmet. Offer not valid for non-qualifying products. On the original receipt(s), circle the qualifying item(s) purchased and circle the corresponding dollar amount of each qualifying item. NO GIFT RECEIPTS ALLOWED. Receipts from online purchases must show the online order confirmation number and must be in the name of the person listed on the order form. Free TRANSFORMERS items available while supply lasts; Sponsor reserves the right to substitute an alternate TRANSFORMERS product if advertised product is unavailable. Mail order form and original receipt to the address listed above. Receipts must be dated 5/28/2010 through 7/31/2010. Allow up to 8-10 weeks following receipt of submission for verification and postal mail delivery of your free TRANSFORMERS item. This offer cannot be combined with any other promotional offer, rebate, coupon or discount. Original receipts may not be copied, reproduced, traded or sold. No submissions or receipts will be returned. Offer valid for residents of the United States only. Offer available until 8/16/2010 or while supplies last, whichever is earlier. Submissions postmarked after 8/16/2010 or received after 8/23/2010 will not be honored or acknowledged. Hasbro is not responsible for lost, late, illegible, incomplete orders or postage-due, damaged or misdirected mail. Hasbro reserves the right to withdraw or modify any terms of this offer and to confirm the identity of any person sending in a submission. Offer valid for end users only, excludes resellers and distributors. This offer may not be published in any promotional offer magazine or website without Hasbro’s written permission. Offer void where prohibited by law or regulation. © 2010 Hasbro. All rights reserved.

10. Arcee 69

Arcee 69 Well-Known Member

This would work for me if somebody had that new Shadow Command Megatron IN STOCK. But they don't so pass!

11. cleazer

cleazer Lost in the lights

News Credits:
    It's safe to assume they're random. It's not like Hasbro is sitting on a million copies of those 3 toys and zero of everything else. The fact that this offer isn't limited to "one per customer" means that they expect some people to send in for 6 or 9 or 12 or more free deluxes.

12. SectorStar

SectorStar Knightcron

I'd hope not, but as many times as I've been down the action figure aisle in the stores and seen NOTHING but the same 1 or 2 deluxe figures it makes you wonder <_<

13. FanimusMaximus

FanimusMaximus Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    A tempting offer to be sure.

14. Omega Charge

Omega Charge CHARGE ON

News Credits:
  15. Aernaroth

Aernaroth <b><font color=blue>I voted for Super_Megatron and Veteran

News Credits:
    Holy hell, that's an impressive offer. Certainly a good time for people to fill out their collections, that's for sure.

16. Feralstorm

Feralstorm Good Morning, Weather Hackers! TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Oh boy! Two Tuner Mudflaps and an Animated Sentinel Prime! :) 

17. Schide

Schide Buyer of Too Much

News Credits:
    Ebay:
  18. Autobot Burnout

Autobot Burnout ...and I'll whisper "No."

News Credits:
    Son of a...I JUST spent $30 on two scouts and Mindwipe last week! I've still got the reciepts, but they say "between May 28th...", so I'm not sure my latest haul qualifies. And I really don't have the money to go buy three more Scouts, either.

This really bites, since I'm honestly missing a good deal of the early ROTF Deluxes.

19. optimusfan

optimusfan Kill your heroes Administrator TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    If you still have your original receipts the easiest thing is to do a re-buy return. Just go to the store(s) and re-buy the same figures again, then return those against the original receipt.

20. Thundershot

Thundershot Ratchet Fanatic

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Crap that's tempting....