1. Of note - we are in the process of upgrading the site to use HTTPS / SSL. In that time, you may be logged in/out depending on what area of the site you are looking at. If you want to be logged into the forums, please log in via https://www.tfw2005.com/boards/login/. If you do that, you will not be logged in while looking at the front page. We hope to have this fixed within the next 24 hours or so.
    Dismiss Notice

Has this been seen before?

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Omegatron, Nov 20, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Omegatron

Omegatron Mandatory Fun. Buy it now TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I picked up the following item at Once Upon a Toy at Downtown Disney in Orlando...
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    If you can't tell (because my camera is not that great, and I am low on photog skillz), it's a Robot Heroes G1 Prime with a 100 piece G1 puzzle, though the art looks to be from the Dreamwave era. They also had similar packages with Star Wars figs and Clone Wars puzzles. I'll get a shot of the puzzle once it's done, but I'm waiting for my 4 year old, as I promised her we'd do it together. Price was $9.95. Has this been seen before?

2. Tim Formas

Tim Formas Old Man Administrator

News Credits:
    We've seen the official pictures before, but I believe this may be a first sighting (at least in the US).

3. DeathStorm

DeathStorm Snoochie Boochies

News Credits:
    I thought this was only an overseas item, didn't know it was US too. Good deal.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.