Has There Been any mispacked Titanmasters Yet?

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Transmorph633, Nov 17, 2016.

1. Transmorph633

Transmorph633 Drifter

News Credits:
    Seeing as the line has been going on for a while now I am surprised to see that none of them have been packed with the wrong titanmasters. In any other line it wouldn't make any sense that the figure would include the wrong head, but it is quite interesting there doesn't seemed to be any sightings of factory mispacks so far.

2. Insane Galvatron

Insane Galvatron is not insane. Really!

News Credits:
    I'm betting the heads that come with the larger toys are gang molded to the bigger toy so they are produced together and so there wouldn't be any mispacks.

3. nobleboivin

nobleboivin Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    actually the heads are inter-changable. even voyager figs's headmasters can fit on the deluxes.

Thankfully haven't noticed mispackaging but I have noticed some potential quality control issues and in my Skullcruncher's robot legs are loser than necessary and have a tendancy to pop off at the slightest touch.

4. Insane Galvatron

Insane Galvatron is not insane. Really!

News Credits:
    If you were replying to me, gang molding doesn't mean they wouldn't be interchangeable. Only that they're actually produced at the same time. Nucleon would be produced at the same time as Galvatron so it'd be unlikely he'd end up in the package with Scourge.

5. WheelWave140

WheelWave140 Hate's not cool, dudes!

News Credits:
    It honestly seems to me that the heads wouldn't be gang-molded to allow for easy retools (I;e using Skytread with Blitzwing to make a voyager flywheels)

6. Transmorph633

Transmorph633 Drifter

News Credits:
    Yea so far I been only seeing QC problems and not mispacks so far. I am actually quite impressed Hasbro has been able to manage to keep the right Heads to this point still.

7. Transmorph633

Transmorph633 Drifter

News Credits:
    Well even then it could be possible for some kind of factory error could happen maybe between two voyagers rather than a Voyager and Deluxe I would think.