Has anyone received their Nemesis Primes from Bill's Toys and Games?

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by IOIIOOO, Jul 21, 2006.

1. mocrzy

mocrzy TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    I received my NP on 7/20 from Bill. He's been nothing but great with prompt replies & such...just contact him & he get's right back to you...

Price was a bit steep (I ordered it before I knew how much they'd be selling for at SDCC) But I wanted to guarantee I'd have at least one, & I have every #'d Alt up to this point & didn't want to miss one. And after the debacle that was Hasbro Toy shop, it was nice to come home and have NP sitting on my doorstep. Because of the professionalism he showed & willingness to work out issues, I'll be going back to BT&G (actually already have!)

2. IOIIOOO

IOIIOOO Botographer to the Stars

Has anyone else received theirs? According to Bill, mine shipped on July 7, but the post office only shows it as "Electronic Shipping Info Received." I've emailed about it last week but have not yet heard back.

3. BillsToys83

BillsToys83 <b>Botcon 2006 Dealer</b>

IOIIOOO, please check your PM box, as I am PMing you about this, since I could not ID your order based on user name here at 2005

4. Optimal Optimus Prime

Optimal Optimus Prime The Ultimate Prime

Bills has always been great to order from. I ordered Nemesis and a few other Alts in the past week, and I'm really looking forward to them coming soon.

I'm sure I'll be ordering again soon! he even helps me out with things that arent' listed on the site and hooks me up. I consider his one of the best anywhere out there!

GO BILL!