Has anyone bought from My Hobby Toys?

Discussion in 'Transformers 3rd Party Discussion' started by Joltyboi, May 5, 2020.

1. Joltyboi

Joltyboi Noob

I found them while looking at IT-01 Black Mamba Transformers - Infinite IT-01 ( KO Masterpiece MP-36 Megatron ). Has anyone used them before? Do the deliver fast do they have good support things like that? They have a sizeable Facebook group that seem active which is promising My Hobby Toys. They also have a store on Google maps. I tried looking them up here but with the name "my hobby toys" it picks up every time someone says my, hobby, or toy which messes up the search. Thank you.

2. Joltyboi

Joltyboi Noob

It looks real to me after looking at their google maps and facebook group. But I have never ordered from a store this obscure.

3. SharkticonX

SharkticonX 3P Optimus Prime and Megatron Collector

They are a Malaysian based retail and online store. Im not sure if they ship internationally but they are quite reliable when I talked to them through Facebook. I got my TE-01 from them and since we both are from the same state I actually got it in a couple of days. You might want to discuss shipping options with them if you are not based in Malaysia.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Joltyboi

Joltyboi Noob

Sounds good I'll try.

• Like Like x 1
  5. mikequillm

mikequillm Well-Endowed Member

News Credits:
    Bank transfer? No thanks

6. VelsR

VelsR Ancient of War

News Credits:
    It's a well-known Malaysian store. A search of any KOs would usually show pictures with their watermark.

AFAIK they don't ship internationally, and the point is moot anyway since international outbound shipping is currently restricted in Malaysia.

7. deaculpa

deaculpa Stand Alone Complex

News Credits:
    I was in KL in November and tried to visit a couple stores, could only catch up with one. I took a Grab about 50 mins SE of batu caves area but I cannot remember the name of the store :/
    Super cool cat and I ended up purchasing ...yep, te-01. moving there as soon they lift the RMCO and America gets its shit togegther.

8. VelsR

VelsR Ancient of War

News Credits:
    Oh dear oh dear oh dear. Then you better take note of this landmark: Amcorp Mall. I heard it's haunted. People go in and when they leave, they realize their wallet is emptied out. If you want a reliable seller, I can introduce you to my crack dealer 3rd party seller, and some Facebook groups to look for deals.

• Like Like x 1
  9. deaculpa

deaculpa Stand Alone Complex

News Credits:
    Looking forward to it!

10. Hall Aim

Hall Aim Well-Known Member

MyHobbyToys are very reliable. Bought my MPP10 and OS WeiJiang NegaMaster from them. Got it within a couple of days of placing the order.
    We're in the same county, but different state btw... :) :) :)