Hanging Transformers From Ceiling

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Rookbartley, May 30, 2020.

1. Rookbartley

Rookbartley Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    Looking for some help in hanging from the ceiling. Specifically in terms of how the line is secured to the hook. I’m horrible at knots and not sure how to loop the line around the vehicle and to secure it to the hook. Im using basic clear fishing line.

Outside of the lighting, it’s the next phase in redoing all my displays. If you have any advice or can point me in the right direction, it’d be appreciated. I’ve not found anything helpful on Youtube but perhaps I’m missing something.

So many Seekers to hang.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Dachande

Dachande MULTI-QUOTE- USE IT. Super Mod

News Credits:
    I used to use fishing spinners. The spinner end has a "hook" that is useful for holding the figure.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Smitty.1981

Smitty.1981 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Tie each end of the fishing line to the figure. This will make a handle of sorts that can go on the hook. It will also allow you to adjust the pitch, yaw and roll.

4. Psychoshi

Psychoshi Grammaton Cleric

I'm starting to think about hanging a few figures from the ceiling as well. I've seen pics of people's collections where it looked awesome. (wish I had saved them) Plus it's a great way to free up shelf space.