Halloween

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by r0guearmy, Oct 25, 2009.

1. $shockwave$

$shockwave$ Banned

News Credits:
    I sit on my ass watchin scary movies. And eating popcorn and candy.

2. red4

red4 Banned

I take that up a notch and never answer the door to anyone I'm not expecting. And I mean this all year round.

3. Coeloptera

Coeloptera Big, bad beetle-bot

I win at Halloween.

I work here: Home

I've been with Freakling Brothers since 2004. I've been working haunted attractions professionally for 13 years now.

I get to dress up and terrify people for 22 days this month (last 6 days now) and do dedicated costuming for whichever house I am stationed at (the company owns 3 in Las Vegas) under our costume mistress and assist with tech work.

So basically, I help make Halloween happen, like the denizens of Halloween Town in Nightmare Before Christmas.

Check us out on Myspace and Facebook. Search Freaking Bros. plus any of these 3: "Mortuary", "Castle Vampyre", or "Circus of Horrors".

- Coeloptera

4. Nachtsider

Nachtsider Banned

News Credits:
    Costume up, listen to more King Diamond than usual, stuff my piehole with candy, watch scary movies, play pranks on the neighbors and get kinky in the bedroom.

5. grimlock1972

grimlock1972 Optimus, serving up the primest of ribs since 1984

News Credits:
    same thing we do every....oh wrong cue card nothing save handing out candy to the kids

6. funstorm

funstorm Doer of nothing

why do i feel like this is what you actually do and not just on halloween?

7. red4

red4 Banned

Narf!

8. Scantron

Scantron Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Other than listening to "Thriller" or "Monster Mash" a few times, I'll probably just ignore Hallowe'en this year. However, I do intend to get up early on Sunday morning and hit Target/Wal-Mart to snag some clearanced Hallowe'en candy for myself. Need to get there early before all the good candy gets bought up and it's just piles of disgusting candy corn that, apparently, no one likes but is still produced in mass quantities.

In previous years, I've celebrated by watching some kind of horror film (last year was a Hellsing Ultimate marathon), but I'm waiting to watch any movies/shows until I get an HDTV next month.

9. Switch625

Switch625 "Up, up, and away!"

I usually start celebrating Halloween in early September. It starts off pretty light with some horror movies. I don't usually watch many horror movies the rest of the year, I just save them all for September/October. At the beginning of October, my girlfriend and I start decorating and conceptualizing for the inevitable party. This year is all about orange lights and dry ice for fog. This last weekend we carved our first pumpkin and hit up a haunted house. We're going to carve another pumpkin or two this week and finish up her costume. Friday night and Saturday will be spent cooking and baking stuff for the costume party. Amidst all of the cooking will be a last chance horror movie marathon, with at least one viewing of the original Halloween. It's going to be awesome!

Fortunately for us, the apartment complex insists that you put a sign out on your door if you want to be visited by trick or treaters. If there's no sign, the kids and their parents know not to bother you.

10. Doug

Doug Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I remember when I was kid going trick-or-treating, there were several houses where nobody was home and the owners placed a bowl full of candy right by their front door with a sign "Please Take One".

But I have seen other kids picked up the bowl and dump the whole candy into their bags and leave with bowl empty.

But the last time I went trick-or-treating was back in 1976 when I was a kid.
    Myself and my cousin and two friends of his went TOT. We stopped at one house and there was a 17 yr-old dude who was giving candy at his front door and he was acting like a asshole.

Right after he shut the front door, my cousin's friends took several eggs and threw it at the front door and we ran. The 17 yr-old never open the door, we guess he did'nt hear the eggs hitting his door.

11. ChldsPlay

ChldsPlay Well-Known Member

Hate Halloween. Hate the kids coming to my door asking for shit they think I'm actually supposed to go buy so I can give it to them. Fuck that. If their parents want them to have a shitload of candy, they can get it for them on their own.

Maybe I should make a big "Sex Offender Lives Here" sign and put it in the yard. That should keep the kiddies away, or at least give a heart attack to the parents who give their kids too much of a leash and let them run up to the door before they notice the sign.

12. Superquad7

Superquad7 OCP Police Crime Prevention Unit 001 Super Content Contributor

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Personally, I enjoy watching skeery movies. :) 

13. Scythe

Scythe Future Foundation

News Credits:

I love Knivs.

14. red4

red4 Banned

you can carv a jack-o-lantern with a kniv

15. Sideways

Sideways Banned

i once got drunk then wore my Optimus helmet and ran around town
    saying "Imma trukk!!"

16. joebot.

joebot. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Instagram:
    I want to go to a party but the gf is turning 21 in a few months and if she gets caught drinking she will get kicked out of her major. It's serious business so instead we are renting scary movies and probably just drinking in the safety of our apartment.

17. thenatureboywoo

thenatureboywoo Veteran

News Credits:
    watch youtube bot fly videos