Halloween 2016--what's your costume and/or doing for Halloween?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by AutobotJazz1, Oct 5, 2016.

1. AutobotJazz1

AutobotJazz1 The best there is...

Ebay:
    Tis the season to be scary and filling your hearts and stomach full of candy! In all seriousness though what do you guys plan on doing this Halloween? What costumes will you be wearing. What candies or junk foods do you plan on trying to get? Leave your answers down below!

2. TFW10

TFW10 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Not much since, its on a Monday, I have a huge assignment due that night.

As for candy, yeah, I'll probably have a couple of candy bags around, especially my old time favorites, Almond Joy, Mary James, Peanut M&Ms, and Swedish Fish.

Costumes - N/A

3. thenatureboywoo

thenatureboywoo Veteran

News Credits:
    I'm debating on going t'o'ting with my kids as a Cereal Killer. Getting some cereal boxes and some plastic prop knives stabbed through them. And I look forward to some Almond Joy.

4. Nightwind

Nightwind Aka Dusty Bottoms.

My daughter is still young, so we'll probably just visit the local mall for some Trick or Treating. My wife is having a themed party at her job, so both of them will be dressed like Alice from Alice in Wonderland. My wife will be Alice after drinking the growing potion and my daughter will be Alice after drinking the shrinking potion. I thought it was a pretty cute idea!

I'll finally be putting together an Ash of Evil Dead/Army of Darkness costume. I found an awesome fake chainsaw that should be pretty easy to mod for the chainsaw hand and a wig that is close enough for me. That was the tough part. Everything else I can find at Wal-Mart pretty easily. I'm actually pretty jazzed to put it all together! I've wanted to make an Ash costume for years!

5. JaZzPrImE74

JaZzPrImE74 Sub to my YT Supreme J

News Credits:
    Not doing that this year with all the clowns roaming my town this year. Neither will a lot of friends.

6. Starscream 91

Starscream 91 Mech With A Mouth

News Credits:
    Watching the new season premiere of American Dad is the only thing I have planned that night. Anymore and as I have turned twenty and gotten older a lot of holidays just don't seem special anymore, sadly Halloween is one of them.

7. Lazerwave

Lazerwave My Most Prized Treasure

News Credits:
    Looking at ideas for a Werewolf costume. I will be answering the door and handing out candy. my family warned me ever costume I wear scares a lot of kids, and they are right. The only costume I wore that doesn't scare the kids is Homer Simpson.

8. Doug

Doug Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I have my place decorated for Halloween.

9. Coffee

Coffee (╭☞ꗞᨓꗞ)╭☞

News Credits:
    Probably will be working. Maybe I'll go to a party if I can get work off. I think I spent last Halloween watching a movie by myself and forgetting it was Halloween.

10. Edwardmus Prime

Edwardmus Prime Righteous Protector of Ed-Land

I love Halloween, I must say. I will be hanging about in costume, possibly handing out candy and/or watching my Halloween film and TV show list. We will most certainly be listening to Halloween music as part of the event.

I have acquired one of those glowy eye hooded ghoul costumes and a scythe for the season. Pretty happy with the costume because of how nice and spooky it is along with always wanting to dress up in one of these costumes.

With this freaky clown thing going on, hopefully my Halloween isn't spent calling the police.

11. Sylent

Sylent Making Cybertron great again

I miss the Halloween costume parties that my friends used to throw. Wild and crazy stuff with drunk, out of control people! One year, a friend and myself dressed up as Milli Vanilli. This was years ago, though and most of my friends have gotten married and had kids, so no one has parties or get-togethers anymore. Man, I miss those days.

12. DecepticonSpike

DecepticonSpike Member of the Scrappy Doo Fan Club

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    Depends on if we will be allowed to dress up at work. If we do I might dress as the 9th Doctor.

13. Goaliebot

Goaliebot All Makes and Models

News Credits:
    - Decorate house
    - build and wear Oogie Boogie costume
    - ???
    - profit (in candy)

14. Jazzfan0217

Jazzfan0217 Wuz crackin’ lil bitches

Well I was going to get the Jurassic world inflatable T rex costume just to run around in for giggles but they don't come in my size :(  now I don't think I'm going to do anything this year. Just buy a bag of Reese's cups and watch Netflix or something lol

• Like Like x 1
  15. Lock Cade

Lock Cade Tarn Fangirl

Don't really have any plans for Halloween this year. I had thought about dressing up as a Pink Lady from Grease, but I can't find the clothes -- specifically the jacket -- I need to put together the costume (at least ones that are my size and look authentic). :( 

16. Lazerwave

Lazerwave My Most Prized Treasure

News Credits:
    I got myself a Teal Pumpkin for the front of my door. Now some of you may think, Why Teal?

17. seali_me

seali_me RIP January 2018

Ah the illogical holiday. I still don't like giving away chocolate bars and while my kids get back those dollar store grandma candies. I still don't like it but...

I'm at full force for the kids this year. Even more so than last year.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I also rubbed some petroleum jelly to make them last at least more than 2-3 weeks.

• Like Like x 1
  18. Laser_Optimus

Laser_Optimus I can do this all day! TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Google+:
    My wife's on vacation so trick or treating is go. My seven year old daughter is going as a pink mermaid and my eleven year old daughter is going as Ayano from Yandere Simulator. My wife is talking about wearing one of her pirate costumes from a previous Halloween and I'll probably be staying home as my arthritis and sciatic nerve damage has been acting up for to the local weather changes.

19. Fallout

Fallout preach electric to a microphone stand

News Credits:
    Instagram:
    going to see my friends at college for the night. nothing wild happens at colleges on halloween, so...

20. Switch625

Switch625 "Up, up, and away!"

I've been building a proton pack for my Ghostbusters costume for the past two months. It is made out of cardboard and items found at the dollar store and Amazon. It's been a dream of mine to do this and I'm excited about how well it's turning out. I'll wear it all to work on Monday and then take the kids trick or treating that night.