Halloween 2010

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Zeta Otaku, Sep 30, 2010.

1. Nachtsider

Nachtsider Banned

News Credits:
    [​IMG]

(puts on Don LaFontaine voice) This Halloween... do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the law.

2. Gingerchris

Gingerchris Telly-headed Tyrant

News Credits:
    I'll be tagging along with my mother and little niece again this year. I don't want to but I also don't want them getting mugged or something. I won't be wearing a costume or anything. I seriously dislike Halloween and consider it pointless. And seeing how many people turned off their lights and/or didn't answer the door when we called it looks like I'm not the only one over here in Blighty to feel that way. We only do it for the little kid. Thank Zod we only do a couple of streets and then head home.

3. havanowoncheese

havanowoncheese Bloodsail Admiral

If i go do any halloween partying with a friend of mine i will be going as silent bob and him as jay. We could totally pull it off.

4. KA

KA Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    dont celebrate this but the local mall has this haloween pageant thing so my 3 year old wants to play dress up, I WANNA BE PWINCESS

also, over at the art forum i go to we been drawing haloween related topics so heres some fresh art yall

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. Optimus1986

Optimus1986 TMNT & Hulk Fanatic

A few years back I bought a Daily Planet reporter's badge. Easiest costume ever.

This year for Halloween I'm having a Batmanathon. Every Batman movie I own, culminating in my yearly Halloween viewing of Batman Begins.

6. Lob-Lob

Lob-Lob Hammer time.

Just an update on my plans...

My friends and I are planning on going to at least one or two parties, not sure if that's all we're gonna do though.

As far as my costume goes, I just settled on being a zombie nurse since my friends are gonna be zombie related things too. =\ I kinda wanted to be something else, but I can't really think of anything else.

7. Predaking

Predaking Well-Known Member

I haven't dressed up for Halloween since I was in grade school, but someday I'd like to buy a elaborate costume and really go to town with it, because it's cool as hell to be whoever you want for one day of the year.

As for this year I'm going to hand out candies to kids like I always do. :) 

8. Coeloptera

Coeloptera Big, bad beetle-bot

Some of you know I work professionally in haunted attractions, performing, costuming, assisting with the stage tech work. This is my 14th year doing it.

Here's us: Freakling Bros. Horrorshows (sound auto-plays)

And here's the house I perform at. Pic is from 2007:
    [​IMG]

I also do repair and upkeep on all those costumes. I have 3 of the masks at home right now, for fairly major repair and overhaul. I've also created some entirely custom sets of hands for our Castle Vampire attraction.

Yes, I'm in that picture, the hulking, black "beast" on the left.

Then, of course, I have a party to go to on Halloween itself after we close up for the night. Doing up a Ringwraith costume this year, nice and simple, but going to go all-out with the robes.

- Coeloptera

9. One

One Well-Known Member

Seeing how I live out middle of freaking no where *grumble* I will eat Halloween candy and just watch the walking dead on AMC and maybe watch some horror movies.

10. Doug

Doug Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Yesterday I bought a bag of Candy Corn. I only eat it during Halloween and not all year around. Last year I waited two days before Halloween to buy some and most places were already sold out of the candy. But I was lucky to find some at Hobby Lobby.

Last year on Halloween night, I was shocked when I had some kids come to my place trick r treating. For 10 years I've had no kids come by my place.

So I had to tell them I had no candy. But I kept my eyes open just in case if they came back to throw eggs at my house. But I will have a bag of candy this Halloween in case if more kids come around.

11. Optimus Vader

Optimus Vader Banned

I'm going to a party dressed as a Jersey Shore douche bag. I usually like to dress up like someone that let's me act like a fool.

..and I'm from South Philly & spent and spent about 15 summers at the Jersey Shore; so I know first hand how to be a wannabe guido (even though I'm a real Italian).

12. Dran0n

Dran0n miss me w/ that

News Credits:
    Ew.

13. Stiles

Stiles The Lovely Little Demon

Dead bride with Krueger claws and is also an assassin. :) 

14. Brainchild

Brainchild Dark Flame Master

I think I'm either going as the Red Power Ranger (If my ghetto Party City still has one of last year's costumes hanging around) or just grab a Guy Fawkes mask and wear it over a Rorschach costume or something.

15. wurner

wurner Transformers are fun!

Starscream 2010

I just finished my daughters costume -- Starscream. The cool thing is she asked to be him for Halloween. I made it over last weekend and I just glued on the logos tonight.

She has a Bumblebee basket, so she will be Starscream carrying around bumblebee's head.:) 

Here is the picture... I know it is not the coolest in this thread, but my daughter will be pimping at school this year!

**sorry, I have not learned how to embed the image yet.:confused: **

Attached Files:

Last edited: Oct 18, 2010
  16. AkatsukiFan

AkatsukiFan Legendary

im going to suit up for church then when i get home watch sleepy hallow

17. Cruellock

Cruellock Disney Villain

Going to a party at city hall dressed up as Princess Flame from the 90's cartoon Blazing Dragons.

18. doomboy536

doomboy536 Universe Onslaught fanboy

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Due to work and travel committments, we're just not going to have time to go rummaging around for the bits and pieces needed to make costumes. I was rather bummed about this, but then my wife says "don't worry. Next year we'll plan things better so this doesn't happen. Plus we'll get you that suit of Stormtrooper armour that you always wanted."

F**k yeah.

19. Karhukjnsi

Karhukjnsi Universal Wrestler

News Credits:
    I'm going to dress up as a human-ized Pro Wrestling style Motormaster, complete with skull-ish lucha libre mask. My girl is gonna dress as my apathetic valet, Dead End. :D 

20. Wheeljack78

Wheeljack78 Well-Known Member

I'm gonna play Dead Rising 2, go to a fireworks display, then a party :) 
    Haven't really thought about a costume though.