Half A Mouse...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Witwicky Camaro, Dec 27, 2007.

1. Moonscream

Moonscream YES, We Exist, and We DON'T Want to Date You

News Credits:
    It doesn't matter the circumstances of their raising, its instinct for them to catch and at least play with anything small that moves. Most will either kill it immediately or play mice, etc. to death. Its extremely rare for things like 'mother cat adopts baby rabbits' to happen.

They do, however, consider humans to be rotten hunters, so they feel they must provide food for their humans. :lol  :lol  :lol 

--Moony

2. Otispq

Otispq Elocution Onymous

News Credits:
    I had a dog when I was a kid and he'd run through the fields behind our house and catch and eat mice until he was so full he'd puke em up and go for more, kinda gross now, but back then it was just cool. Guess I groed up sum...

3. Altercron

Altercron Well-Known Member

We have 4 cats, and when a mouse gets in our house) or a hamster escapes its cage more on that in a moment) they dont catch it...

Instead, they corner the poor thing up under the entertainment center. And rather than give it a break, they take turns guarding it one on each side of the TV never anyless than two "on post" until the thing dies of starvation.

So when one of my hamsters escaped a few months back, I gave it a couple of hours and let the cats lead me to her. And thankfully, she was ok.

4. Autovolt 127

Autovolt 127 Get In The Titan, Prime!

News Credits:
    Oh Yeah i remember that.

Half a mouse FTW!