Hailee Steinfeld - Back To Life (Remix)

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by CynicalGaymer, Jan 6, 2019.

1. CynicalGaymer

CynicalGaymer Well-Known Member

Hey there, everyone -- I'm not much of a forum poster, though I do lurk on TFW2005 almost every day, as I'm an avid Transformers G1 fan and a collector of some of the newer toy lines.

I also happen to be an amateur remix producer in my spare time, going by the alias Cavalier. Nothing serious or even paying, of course, just a side hobby that I enjoy doing as a massive fan of club music. #HouseMusic4Ever

Thanks to the Bumblebee movie, though, these two passions of mine got a unique and rare opportunity to merge!! I just finished today my newest remix, for Hailee Steinfeld's brilliant song "Back To Life"!

I hope you all enjoy it as much as I thoroughly enjoyed creating it!

YouTube link here -

Soundcloud link here - Hailee Steinfeld - Back To Life (Cavalier's Reconfection Remix)

• Like Like x 3
  2. Triple Melter

Triple Melter EGG GANG™

Hey man, this is awesome and should get more attention.

I'm a fan of this movie, Hailee Steinfield, the song and house music as well so this hits all the right notes with me.

Thanks for sharing! You're very talented!

• Like Like x 1
  3. CynicalGaymer

CynicalGaymer Well-Known Member

Thank you, @Triple Melter , that is so very gracious of you to say! Since I'm still so new to this, it fills me with pride to hear my stuff getting good reception, and I'm so happy to hear this one is hitting all the right notes for you! (It's by far my favorite of anything else I've done to date.)

One of my best friends, and my "mentor" of sorts, Nic Mercy -- the guy I bounce ideas off of and from whom I often gain the most insight and advice -- was so inspired by both the original and my remix of it, that he went and did one of his own, a more piano-laden, smooth lounge rework that is just so pretty.

Enjoy!!

• Like Like x 2