HA Decepticons?

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by exclusacon, Jul 26, 2010.

1. exclusacon

exclusacon Expert with the Scopes!

News Credits:
    I understand there is no humans tie to the decepts, but that doesn't mean barricade shoulde be they only one (decept HA)....may sound weird but I think soundwave with ravage or ravage with the razor bot ( rotf shard scene)...we got 5 bots to one con...I think there should be more decepts....thoughts?

2. rainningstorm

rainningstorm cheapskate@Cantonment

Quite a few people thought so too, I for one don't mind seeing a few cons in the line, or maybe a counter-line? Main problem is, there is a lack of decepticon cars to use and they have to make sure these will sell.

3. Maverick Hunter Christian

Maverick Hunter Christian Choke on that, causality!

News Credits:
    You're preaching to the choir, duder.

I'd be all about an HA Sideways with Alice. (fictional pairings be damned, when was Epps or Mikeala ever tooling around in Sideswipe?) But I could see Hasbro saying something like, 'too many silver cars in the HA line, sorry.' Nevermind that, after Jazz and the Sideswipe repaint, I think the HA line is winding down.

4. Matty

Matty @StayingInTheBox Veteran

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    It'd be really cool if we did get more Decepticons in the HA line because Barricade was by far my favorite from the line. I don't see it happening though.

5. SPLIT LIP

SPLIT LIP Be strong enough to be gentle

News Credits:
    Instagram:
    Too large. HA is meant to be interchangabale. Any rider can go in any car. Short of the not-Audi Sideways they've practically tapped out the Decepticon ranks in that regard.

6. exclusacon

News Credits:
    Sideways/alice sounds good....well with patrick dempsey role of shady boss, we might see something

7. Macross7

Macross7 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    They should have made the repaint Sideswipe a Decepticon. Its not like he's screen accurate anyways in those colors.

Maybe HA will go on hold until TF3. There we have the new Autobot cars & the potential Decepticon Nascar bots.

8. harrismonkey

harrismonkey Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Yeah, I get that feeling too.

What's really depressing about that is if it does end, and the red Ferrari ends up being a kick ass character, we won't get him.

So far with the possible exception of HA Bumblebee, all of the HA toys are hands down superior to their deluxe counterparts- so having to settle for a deluxe only version of the Ferrari will really suck (especially if he ends up being Hot Rod).

Also, I'd really like to see them start from scratch and take a second pass at Bumblebee- and with the new movie it's likely there will be 3 additional vehicles for him worth trying (new car, 70's camero, and there have been strong hints of something else as well...). I wouldn't be surprised if they nailed him the second time.

9. lostnfound

lostnfound Contructiconvict

I suppose, but who would go with the cars they go in? I guess in theory they could try the parents and Rampage or something like that, but i guess that wouldn't really be an 'alliance' would it. They could also do Alice and Sideways as mentioned. Maybe they could try mustache man with someone like Blackout or even ravage and the thing that came out of ravage to steal the shard + soundwave.

I just wanna see Leo with someone myself. At least finish off the "human" part of HA because it seems like the line is sputtering. Hopefully he ends up with Ironhide or Ratchet.

10. Chaos Prime

Chaos Prime Combaticon

How about HA Megatron with a human he can flick with his finger.

11. Ceasar121

Ceasar121 Wants a Toxitron repaint!

News Credits:
    Problem is the lack of Con cars, which I disliked in both movies. Sideways is really the only one left they could do. I can't see human alliance Constructicons having high sale possibility. If they just give us Sideways and Jolt, I'd be happy.

12. Silk Spectre

Silk Spectre The Evil Queen

Regarding the line winding down..... Maybe that's the case, but it could also be that they're just throwing in some repaints & re-releases in the down time between movies. It could still be possible to see some new TF3 HA releases next year.

Like others have said - they don't have a lot to work with, Decepticon wise, as it stands (going by the fact they're only making the cars) - just Sideways. That will probably change for TF3.

I would be for a Sideways to pose fighting Sideswipe though.

13. Wheeljack_Prime

Wheeljack_Prime Searching for the Infin-Honey Stones

News Credits:
    I'd rather they finish up all the Autobots first. Including Ironhide, Ratchet, and Prime.

14. SPLIT LIP

SPLIT LIP Be strong enough to be gentle

News Credits:
    Instagram:
    Well, yeah, but the Decepticons aren't usually cars, and I doubt they could fit the Stunticons into the movies.

That's kinda the Autobots' thing, y'know.

15. exclusacon

News Credits:
    Well let see tf3....benz,ferrari, droptop ss, a new bb, nascars, a new jeep was spotted today, I think they can continue...hope so...but not a lotta cons...oh well...keep HA line going...