HA Bumblebee Variants

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by CyberShadow, Mar 28, 2011.

1. CyberShadow

CyberShadow Wheeljacks Lab

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Hi. I know that there is a second version of the RotF HA BB figure, with Sam in a white t-shirt. I have now seen this at retail, but it is still quite expensive. Are there any other differences with this figure compared to the first release 'standard' version?

Secondly, I have noticed two very different boxes for the HA BB figure. The first is the larger box, with the battle scene background, as shown here:

Bumblebee with Sam Witwicky - ROTF Human Alliance - TFW2005

But the second is a much smaller box, still clear on the front and sides, and with a reduced battle scene on the back, but the car is lined up with it inside, and the box is only a little bigger than the car. More 'Alternators' style packaging.

Anyone know anything about this? I assume its exactly the same figure, just repackaged.

Thanks.

2. ersico

ersico Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    i would say with 99% certainty bee is the same, sam differs by the shirt and box was changed a little like you mentioned

3. stepsongrapes

stepsongrapes Well-Known Member

The second version has Bumblebee's eyes painted green. I think that's the only difference on the bot.

4. megatroptimus

megatroptimus Untitled

News Credits:
    Maybe I should buy the HFTD one and leave the legs unmodded to pretend I have 2 different molds...