Gundam Epsilon - Re:Booted SIGN UP

Discussion in 'RPG and Games Forum' started by Stonecrusher, Nov 6, 2016.

1. Olymprix

Olymprix Moonwalkin' on the Ceiling

News Credits:
    Name: Henri Montblanc

Allignment: Zodiac Corp

Personality Profile: A snobby perfectionist. Little patience for incompetence. Ruthless and calculating. Easily angered, but not easily distracted. Unnervingly effective as a pilot and sniper. As undeniably French as his thick accent.

MOBILE SUIT DATA:

- Appearance: Matte black Zaku I Sniper (orange highlights) with an oversized Unicorn Gundam-style jetpack

- Name and Registry Number: MS-05L-DE (DeadEye Zaku)

- Armaments: 60mm Vulcans, Modified MIP-X79-E0-type BSR (Beam Sniper Rifle), waist-mounted Sturm Faust (6x), Beam Dagger (2x), Advanced-Grade Cloaking Circuitry

Last edited: Nov 12, 2016
  2. captainnedloh

captainnedloh Nugget

News Credits:
    Name: Derrick "Peacemaker" Colton

Allignment: Unicorn Crew

Personality Profile: a bit of a seasoned officer who keeps a cool head in battle. He's not one to take unnecessary risks and values the lives of both his own troops and the enemy, often going against orders to ensure the safety of others. Although despite this he seems to be well regarded among the higher ups due to his mission success rates.

Mobile Suit Data (if possible.)

- Appearance:
    [​IMG]- Name and Registry Number: RX-77D Guncannon mass production type.

- Armaments: 240 mm cannons, HWF GMG·MG79-90mm Bullpup Machine Gun, head Vulcans, beam saber, custom mounted standard GM shield.
    (Note. This suit is intended to be temporary as I intend to eventually find a better suited replacement)

3. Kyrios2

Kyrios2 Well-Known Member

I'm gonna make a female engineer based character, so a Mobile Suit won't really be possible for her lol