Grimm - NBC TV Show Discussion

Discussion in 'Movies and Television' started by RebelMan, May 18, 2011.

1. hellrasinbrasin

hellrasinbrasin Well-Known Member

Yeah how was it.

2. moreprimeland

moreprimeland Optimus told me to do it!

News Credits:
    I know, I was going out and set my DVR...and got the NBC coverage...Grrrrrrrrr.....kept hoping they'd show it later over the weekend, but never saw it listed anywhere. Maybe it'll be On Demand anyway...hope so.

Now I know I'd like Aunt Marie's Book of Lore...will check it out on Amazon.

:lolol  THAT IS LOL!! OMG, I would have thrown something. Just hoping to catch it later...

Can't say I'd be sad about it moving from Friday's...but then again it usually doesn't run against too many other powerhouse programs, which could/would happen earlier in the week..Tues, Wed, etc. Just want them to keep going...there's more Wesen to take out. :D 

Last edited: Apr 23, 2013
  3. moreprimeland

News Credits:
    Saw the "Volcanalis" episode tonight...pretty good wesen lore but seemed to take a back seat to Juliette's total recall storyline...then witch without powers is gonna sell her child or kill it??? Whoa.

...and we need to remember they start airing on Tues next week. Set those DVR's. :) 

4. Venksta

Venksta Render Project Creations TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    So there was no new episode tonight?

5. moreprimeland

News Credits:
    Nah...the way I figure it they finally aired last week's ep ---which I was happy to finally see---and starting with the next new one on Tues.

6. Venksta

News Credits:
    Anyone catch the season 2 finale tonight? Didn't really enjoy it. Felt like a normal episode, no real excitement, until the end.

I did like the cliffhanger with Nick going to Europe now. Hopefully he stays there for awhile. There would be a lot of story telling potential with that. I also liked how Juliet joined the team. Looks like the gang will form a Grimm squad while Nick's away. Makes his inner circle knowing about him and everything a good buildup.

7. moreprimeland

News Credits:
    Started to watch it, of course didn't get to finish...then decided to DVR it instead. Not cheating and reading your spoiler. :) 

8. moreprimeland

News Credits:
    Okay, finally got to watch the finale...

It was an okay ep, but they've had better....as for the ending...I cracked up when they posted "you knew it was coming" LOL

Yeah, poor Nick is on his way to Europe, hopefully that guy that helps his Capt. will help him when he gets there.
    The ol' hexenbeast will probably have her powers back....and cause some worry for him.

As for Juliette and the gang...they've got a good thing going...only to (hopefully) lose Nick for a little while.

9. Rodentus prime

Rodentus prime Old Git

News Credits:
    Anyone watching the new series of this?

10. lars573

lars573 Well-Known Member

Yes. Baron Samedi's toxin turning nick into Solomon Grundy was funny.

11. Venksta

News Credits:
    I felt they could of condensed the first two episodes down. But I'm glad the show is back. I wonder what lasting effects are left with Nick from what happened to him.

12. Rodentus prime

Rodentus prime Old Git

News Credits:
    I hope they get back to investigating the map and Nick mum shows up again.

13. moreprimeland

News Credits:
    Have 2 on my DVR... just not a fan of the whole zombie thing, hope it won't last long. Gotta go watch and find out.

14. Rodentus prime

Rodentus prime Old Git

News Credits:
    Just watching the latest ep - it seems enjoying Tahiti is the latest in joke for these shows (first S.H.I.E.L.D then Arrow, now Grimm.)

15. Rodentus prime

Rodentus prime Old Git

News Credits:
    Nice to see Wesley Wyndam-Pryce turn up, although that accent is pretty forced.

16. Fast_Draw

Fast_Draw Pretender

News Credits:
    My wife loves this show. We watch it together, but season 2 really killed my interest in it. They really dragged out the whole Juliet thing way too long. I find her character to be more annoying than anything. I keep hoping she gets killed off, but it doesn't seem like this show will be killing off any main characters.

17. Rodentus prime

Rodentus prime Old Git

News Credits:
    Well, Demon baby is getting kind of disturbing!:eek: 

18. moreprimeland

News Credits:
    Man, I was 12 episodes behind, my DVR was getting pretty darn full.... finally caught up.

I was kinda worried they'd keep Nick in Europe for a bit and the gang would have to go there and forget about Portland for a bit. Thankfully, that didn't happen.

Really love the last few eps, it's great that Juliette has joined in and been a very big help to Nick and the gang. They make a great team.

Getting a little tired of the Euro crowd and all the 'supposed' intrigue with the Prince and royal baby....thank heaven she finally had the kid.
    Gotta wonder how soon she'll take out the whole bunch over there, for a newborn, she's got some serious powers....and will she like her daddy? :D 

The last ep...the one with Wu... was very sad.... I had really hoped they would finally tell him what was going on in Portland. His friends with the baby sucking momma... and he knew the folklore, so to me, it wouldn't have been all that strange to confirm that some folklore is not just scary stories.
    It was sooooo sad to see Wu sitting in that chair...all alone.... with his nightmares.

Just keeping my fingers crossed that he gets better and returns....unless he's got another gig and leaving the series.

19. ViperDragon

ViperDragon Well-Known Member

Yeah it sucked that Wu wasn't let in on the secret, but after Nick's partner and Juliet were let in I figured someone would have to be on the bad end of finding out. I am hopeful he will come around and join the Monster Squad crew.

Those glowing eyes of the demon baby were really creepy...

20. MECHADOOM

MECHADOOM I'm Doombot and I know it

So that's twice now that Wu has been effected by stuff that Nick could have explained to him, by letting him in on the secret.

I honestly think that they're setting Wu up to be a bad guy. Someone is going to tell Wu the truth, show him that the "Grimm-Gang" lied to him *AND LET HIM THINK THAT HE WAS INSANE*. After that, it'll be rather easy to turn Wu against the Gang.