Green Transformer Blood?

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by JohnRedcorn, Jun 12, 2014.

1. JohnRedcorn

JohnRedcorn Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Has anyone noticed in some of trailers where the Vehicons (?) are getting spewing green blood? Previous movies, we see red-ish blood coming out of the TF. Any idea or explanation?

2. Starscreamer95

Starscreamer95 'Civil' Nintendo Fanboy

News Credits:
    It's likely green because human made.

3. Dotmshockwave

Dotmshockwave Decepticon Assassin

News Credits:
    Google+:
    i noticed it too, almost every human transformer including stinger has the green liquid, stinger's eyes and the vehicon eyes have it, that being said galvatron is the only one that doesnt seem to have the green liquid, my guess is because they used sentinel and megatron parts to build him and he has megatron's optics.

4. Prime Jetscream

Prime Jetscream Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Inb4 SynthEn!

5. RazorX3000

RazorX3000 Cybertronian Monkey

News Credits:
    Yes! Most likely due to synthetic energon or their oil I guess lol.

6. tonyformer

tonyformer Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    not saying its connected but lets remember that all the enemies in Rise of The Dark Spark seem to have green eyes or green accents to them. Could be a connection. Not saying it will be but if The Dark Spark is involved, those controlled by it or made from its power may exhibit this green accent/eyes and or rare energon color?

7. Livingdeaddan

Livingdeaddan DEFIANTLILHORDE

News Credits:
    I dunno, but it makes me wanna go buy a Melon Fanta everytime I see it!! Marketing possibility!! Fanta Bottles with Vehicon bodies on the labels! It means youre sorta ripping their head off and drinking their blood, but hey, kids like creepy shit!

8. cadenheadr04

cadenheadr04 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I would assume anti-freeze since, you know, it's typically green and is a major fluid in a car engine.... maybe they just need more due to the engineering in a man-made transformer...

9. RazorX3000

RazorX3000 Cybertronian Monkey

News Credits:
    That's what I thought. But remember, the Dark Spark is game only. But, this mysterious key thing could possibly lead to it?

10. JohnRedcorn

JohnRedcorn Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I have also noticed that Lockdown has green eyes as well. Not sure if there were previous characters that had the same.

11. intothematrix15

intothematrix15 Banned

Devastator.

12. intothematrix15

intothematrix15 Banned

Not to be rude to anyone, but I don't see why it could play a major role in the movie. I mean, some people on here see a robotic looking cat/dog/object, and say "OH YEP!!! RAVAGE OR ANIMATED SPARKPLUG REFERANCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!"...I doubt that. Its a Bay movie. Highly doubt we will get hundreds of easter eggs like the current Marvel movies. So, that said, I highly doubt the color means anything. Sythetic Energon? No. I mean, Megatron spilled out blue and red Energon in his DOTM death. It might not even be Energon, it might just be another bodily fluid - like humans. Example, not to be gross, but we have red blood, yellow pee, clear saliva, and other things. They could have blue Energon, red body fluids, and maybe some other type of green bodily fluid. Either way, I even doubt that. Its just there, to be there.

13. Fanatic97

Fanatic97 Fanatic97

If Hot Shot is in thes Flick...Maybe it's JaAm

14. Timothy.R

Timothy.R Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    i agree, the color doesn't mean much to me.. they all probably have different vehicle mode parts that contain fluid.. but, i do think that in this movie there will be a reason for the green.

they've been pretty good about using different color eyes for the different factions, which also brings up why scorn has blue eyes.

but these movies do contain easter eggs and classic references.. like sam being with a girl named carly, sentinels ship being named the ark, star trek (specifically spock freaking out) on tv, the use of a space bridge rather than calling it a portal or worm hole or whatever, and even though it's not a transformers reference, sentinel did say "the needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few" which is a star trek reference.

maybe the green liquid means something, maybe it doesn't.. but i definitely think the green eyes have meaning.. most likely that they're not autobots, and they're not decepticons.

15. intothematrix15

intothematrix15 Banned

When I meant easter eggs, I meant how Marvel has an easter egg in almost every corner of each movie. I mean already, people are saying that the black cat thing in Cades barn is a reference to Ravage, the green Energon is Syntheric Energon, the desert is like G1 or Prime, and Lockdowns ship is a reference to Unicron...all just by the trailers. The only real easter egg I have seen, is Optimus Primes flat nose mode referencing G1. Now, maybe Unicron will be the guy who hired Lockdown...but from what we have seen, we really don't know. I don't think that green Energon has anything significant about it. It might just be what a fluid the humans use to build the robots.

16. Starscreamer95

Starscreamer95 'Civil' Nintendo Fanboy

News Credits:
    You win.

17. tonyformer

tonyformer Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    We don't know that the Dark Spark is game only. It very well could be or (IF) the Dark Spark does show up in the movie, it could look TOTALY different from how it looks in the game. I mean nothing else in the game looks the same as the movie anyway lol.

18. Scorpio

Scorpio Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    We've already had on-screen confirmation that the characters with green blood appear to be Vehicons or human made.

19. Gingerchris

Gingerchris Telly-headed Tyrant

News Credits:
    Maybe they're environmentally friendly.

20. Moy

Moy Constructicons!

News Credits:
    Personally I don't like too much of it, just a decent amount of alien fluids.
    The scene where Optimus shows up with Grimlok looks as if they're destroying green tomatoes! !