Good News About [spoiler] in AOE

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by BluRayHiDef, Jun 30, 2014.

1. tonyformer

tonyformer Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    This is true too.

2. Metal Sonic

Metal Sonic Slightly-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ratchet's death is in itself the only time these movies have truly well utilized a great character. So honestly, I'm glad he's dead, even speaking as a massive fan. He'd probably just be a silent background guy again if he lived.

3. jamspeed

jamspeed Follow me on Instagram _jamspeed_

Ebay:
    Yea, it was tough watching Ratchet die - more than any other bot in these films. I was hoping that he wouldn't die, but I think he is gone.

4. MegsLITTLE

MegsLITTLE Autobot soldier

I think his death was meant to impact Optimus completely and it did; I just wish Bay had him feel more emotion when Ironhide was killed by Sentinel. Because Hide and Optimus were supposed to be really close too.
    But I was glad to see some of those guys who killed Ratchet get themselve vaporized by Optimus especially Attinger.
    You know I can't look at Kelsey Grammar the same way any more; I liked him with the funny; but as a villain he pissed me off royally. Which just proves he is a good actor lol

5. FeelingLuckyPnk

FeelingLuckyPnk Decepticon Punks!

After Ironhide died...didn't care much about others, except Optimus and Bee.

6. BarricadeLives

BarricadeLives i'm you! i'm your shadow!

ratchet is most-likely history..and honestly...it sucks but at the same time it's awesome..he had the best death scene in the series so far.

7. BarricadeLives

BarricadeLives i'm you! i'm your shadow!

you know it's interesting...things were going relatively well for the autobots...until ironhide was killed...ever since then it's been pretty much down hill for them.

8. JokerFC

JokerFC Gaelic Hardcase

Ebay:
    I'm afraid he's gone ol son. I fully expect First Aid and Prowl to be introduced in the next movie to fill his shoes in the emergency vehicle sense.

9. FeelingLuckyPnk

FeelingLuckyPnk Decepticon Punks!

Yep. I guess they had to kill him in order to make Dark of The Moon and AoE longer...because Irohide would get rid of the bad guys much sooner and make movies only an hour and 20 minutes long instead of 3 hours.

10. combaticon164

combaticon164 Warlord of Floriduh

If Ratchet's spark inside Lockdown's ship, wasn't it getting attacked by the Chinese Government forces or was the ship just hovering there?

11. autobot slapper

autobot slapper Banned

That's true. If Ironhide was alive for the Chicago battle, then the Autobots wouldn't be prisoners and Que would have lived.

12. HAIL_KING_PRIME

HAIL_KING_PRIME Well-Known Member

HUH you guys are acting like ther is thought behind any action in a Bay film. it just happened and nothing in that scene will lead to any future happenings. Not to say he won't come back but if he did it would have no explanation at all just like everything else in these shitty films

13. SMS55

SMS55 Well-Known Member

Would be great, but not happening. Part of the movies is about selling new toys, so they need til kill off old characters and introduce new ones. It's funny, TNT and FX had their Transformers marathon this weekend, showing all 3 movies. Everytime I saw Rathet, I would genuinely get pissed thinking about what they did to him. Not just killing him, but melting him like he was scrap metal.

14. jaws

jaws Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    All depends on what Lockdown did with the spark; of course, he kinda needs a new body.

15. jdub87

jdub87 Active Member

Lol @ the people saying he's done for sure. You can't say that with certainty. That said, I wouldn't get your hopes up, and he's possibly gone for sure. But yes, there is a chance for him to make a come back. It would probably be as a technically different bot, like Perceptor or Wheeljack or something (I refuse to believe Que was the only "Wheeljack" we're getting, god I hated Que).

I'd be ok with that move even if it somewhat conflicts with tradition.

16. BluRayHiDef

BluRayHiDef Well-Known Member

They didn't melt down Rachet; they melted down his body. However, his Spark - his soul - his essence - it remains, brother. It remains. Ratchet lives!

17. PrimeTime85

PrimeTime85 Well-Known Member

He dead, he got all jacked up.

18. Megatron47

Megatron47 Well-Known Member

I highly, highly doubt Ratchet is coming back.

19. old autobot

old autobot Omega Supreme

Bay cares so little about the transformers in this movies that Ratchets death (the only one besides the two big ones that made it through 3 movies) was spoiled in trailers.

This speaks for itself.

20. tonyformer

tonyformer Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Well in the scene with Joshua was playing with the metal and explaining how it worked, off to the left on the other side of the glass, there is a new Ratchet head being fabricated. Except it has red eyes :)