Good KO Transformers Website

Discussion in 'Transformers 3rd Party Discussion' started by King Glurch, Jan 30, 2017.

1. rubadubspawn

rubadubspawn Rubadubspawn deals @ rubadubspawn1@gmail.com

Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Depending what you're looking for, I sometimes organize deals for KO figures that I find cool (mostly kos of MP figures).

All prices include free worldwide shipping without any minimum thresholds and hopefully beat or at least compete respectfully with other sellers. Just kind of takes the risk and frustration out of buying from random sellers on eBay and then waiting and getting scammed.

Cost and info here (mixed in with regular 3p)

Newest one I've added is the mecha form toys KO of DX9 Hulking... Lol

2. AndroidAnchovy

AndroidAnchovy "The" Big Cantuna

So, this is probably a silly question, but is there any sort of "trick" to SirToy's shipping? Is it based on the weight of each individual item, or what?

I know he sells a LOT of cool stuff you can't easily find elsewhere, but honestly, I just think the shipping, even though I understand how mail works, is a bit ridiculous. I have a cart of roughly 40 dollars and shipping is actually MORE than the cost of everything.

I don't want to bash this site, but I just don't think I'll ever really buy anything from it again. I can't enjoy a five dollar figure when the shipping is 20 dollars.

3. AndroidAnchovy

And really. This isn't supposed to be an attack, I just don't have a fat wallet like a lot of fans, and it really hurts to see something I've wanted for so long just kind of vanish because it's foolish to purchase less than a certain amount of stuff. Even if you hold orders, shipping doesn't get any lower, you just pay it later. I hate to sound like a whiner, it's just my opinion. I HAVE bought form them before, and Paul really is a proper gent, it just stings a bit.

4. King Glurch

King Glurch You're a fool, Starscream!

YouTube:
    I'm pretty sure there isn't any trick to it. It is (AFAIK) just a flat rate. The same thing happened to me once, but I didn't want to pay double the price for a figure.

• Like Like x 1
  5. AndroidAnchovy

Yah, I assumed so. I get why it is to a certain degree, but it isn't so far fecthed to assume they could ring in even more business by having a minimum flat rate for smaller purchases. I know some of the figure's prices are lowered a bit because OF the shipping costs, but you can't convince me that a three dollar PVC KO originally costs 18 bucks.

• Like Like x 1