Good Bye WFC :(

Discussion in 'Transformers Video Game Discussion' started by BooyakaDragon, Aug 20, 2012.

1. UltraPrimus56

UltraPrimus56 In the ruins of paradise

I'm the only one here who isn't saying goodbye to WFC, because I will still play the shit out of it even when I get FOC tomorrow. Its not like I'm going to toss WFC aside like some piece of down grade trash, no I'm still going to play the campaign, and multiplayer because I still own and love that game to death. FOC is just another outstanding TF game to add to my collection, but I will make sure to pick WFC, and play it as much as FOC. To all of you saying goodbye to WFC, who hasn't traded it or have done any stupid thing to it... Let me just say this: Don't say goodbye, keep it in your hearts and just create a spot for FOC to share with WFC.

2. Prime Jetscream

Prime Jetscream Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    But everyone ELSE is gonna be playing FOC.

3. UltraPrimus56

And? Your just going to forget about WFC like some broken down machine, just because the sequel to it is coming in several hours? I'm going to be playing FOC all day just like the rest of you, but unlike a lot of you... I will still pick up and play WFC as well, because I still very much enjoy that game. So yeah everyone else is going to be playing FOC along with me as well, but I will still make sure to pop the WFC disk in my 360, and play that every once and awhile.

4. Prime Jetscream

News Credits:
    Yeah, I TOTALLY said WFC is crap now.
    My point is, look what happened to ROTF. And WFC wasn't even a sequel to that.

5. Minnemagnus

Minnemagnus Armada Starscream!

I am not saying goodbye, although I will play FoC most of the time now, I'm sure I'll go through the campaign one day and play some multiplayer/escalation for the maps/characters.

My only Platinum Trophy and the the Multiplater mode I've sunken the most time into, WFC is one my favorite games.

6. Josh

Josh Comic Color-guy

News Credits:
    Just wrapped up a final play through of both campaigns the other day to get me in the zone.

Bring in foc!

7. UltraPrimus56

I see so many people play ROTF when I'm on, its amazing. I can hardly get into any matches because they're all usually full. My point is just because something is old, and rusty doesn't mean that when it can't get polished up, oiled, and refined, and work like a charm again. Also, did I ever say that you called WFC a piece of crap? I said that most of you toss it like a broken down machine. An old car can be broken down and rusty, that doesn't mean its crap, it just means that it needs to be loved and worked on so it can be as good as new. Its like if you get a new Camaro and you still have your old one that was your first car. I'm not going to take it to the scrapyard just because its old, and I bought a new and fresh Camaro... No, I'm still going to take the old one out for a fun, relaxing drive, while still getting my fill of the new one. When I get FOC tomorrow (the new Camaro), I'm going to play the fuck out of it none stop, but I will still put it back in the "garage", and take WFC (the old Camaro), out for a spin. I also still play the shit out of Rotf as well, and will continue doing so even when FOC is finally in my collection in 24 hours.

8. LCDR Blindside

LCDR Blindside Banned

News Credits:
    FOC is just an overbuilt and oversimplified version of WFC. It's not gonna demand more playtime from me. From what I've seen, there's no improvements in gameplay except for making the guns huge and the health just as big.

9. MPrime10

MPrime10 Boomsticks.

I'll still be plaing WFC! Of course the ratio will be in FOC's favor but......

10. Prime Jetscream

News Credits:
    I meant that WFC isn't worth playing anymore, not piece of crap, it's just that it would sound funny if I said what I meant. Eh, whatever.

Last time I played ROTF I couldn't find any matches And the time before. And before that. I've only played about 20 matches in total since I got it for Christmas. Not counting the ones where I was by myself just playing around.
    But look at DOTM, last time I played, there were NO matches whatsoever. When I first started, there were only about 3 at a time.
    I'm not saying anyone should stop playing. Stop putting words in my mouth.
    It's just that every time I go try to play a game that has a successor, I can never find a match.

I'm still going to go check for a WFC match once in a while, in fact now that I think about it, I'll probably play ROTF tonight, but my whole point has been that the player amounts decline when it has any successor.

11. LCDR Blindside

LCDR Blindside Banned

News Credits:
    Well, guess what? If we don't quit playing WFC, we can play with each other. When everybody believes everyone else is going to, that's why we quit. If you want to play WFC, play it. Tell your friends to do so. They can tell their friends. And the player base will maintain.