Gladius: Rebirth

Discussion in 'RPG and Games Forum' started by Pinpoint, Sep 30, 2016.

1. Grimlock22

Grimlock22 This is noise

((*faceplams* sorry I didn't realize thats what was going on there. Edited.))

2. Olymprix

Olymprix Moonwalkin' on the Ceiling

News Credits:
    "Go through the bridge, Fasttrack," Prowl snarled. He glared at the Titan again, then backed into the portal; it closed a second later. Meanwhile, the acid pellets now embedded in Kyrios's forearms would begin to eat through his armor.

Olymprix huffed and reverted to vehicle mode. "Well, bye." As he drove off, away from Kurosawa, he engaged his cloaking circuits, disappearing almost completely against the barren tundra.

3. Porkulus

Porkulus Too Many Hobbies

YouTube (Legacy):
    "Not sure yet," reported Airazor, performing a sweeping pass of the mountain. "It might just be a glitch. The system's showing two Titan signatures down there."

4. Stonecrusher

Stonecrusher Just another Edgelord

News Credits:
    "Two? Well, now, today might be our lucky day. Now, Airazor, I'm sure you know what we're to do when we find these titans..."

5. Kyrios2

Kyrios2 Well-Known Member

Kyrios gasped and grunted as he spun his revolver forearms, firing the bullets back out as it stopped with smoke and steam coming off the barrels. "So you're this Prowl guy I've heard so much about...." He sighed. "I'm not here to fight alright? I just wanted to be left alone."

6. Porkulus

YouTube (Legacy):
    "We shoot to kill?"

7. Stonecrusher

News Credits:
    "Fraid not, not if they're in their smaller size anyway. No, we just pop over, and try to convince them to join us in a peaceful alliance. Hopefully, we can even have them recreate Cybertron," Starscream explained, "With any luck and any sense of not-murderous intent, we might be able to win them over."

8. Porkulus

YouTube (Legacy):
    Airazor stifled her complaint before it could make it onto the comms channel. She knew she had a reason not to trust the Seeker. Still, she was following orders. Another case of insubordination, and she'd probably have the humans breathing down her neck, too.

What a slimeball. There's no way we can trust the Titans to hold up any kind of bargain.

She adjusted her course and looped back towards the mountain, easing off of the throttle and opening her flaps. She adjusted her angle of attack, cut her speed back, and transformed into her robot mode. She skidded into the cave entrance, nearly slipping on the wet floor. She checked her environment, and then the scanner.

"Nothing up here. The signals must be coming from further down."

9. Stonecrusher

News Credits:
    "Deep down, huh? Inconvienient. Sidenote; I can't help but feel like you disagree with that idea, Airazor."

10. Pinpoint

Pinpoint Banned

News Credits:
    Their optics widened and shifted from purple to lime as they lifted their head.

"Another Titan, eh? Good to see ya. I'm Pinpoint. You?"

Dani and Blades were flying over to the mountain Range when Blades spotted Starscream flying high above.

"Oh boy, it's Starscream."

"Its alright, just try to not draw attention. There could be more Titans around if 'Screamer's here."

11. Grimlock22

Grimlock22 This is noise

Grim extened her arm for a hand shake, "I'm Grim nice to see you Pinpoint!"

12. Porkulus

YouTube (Legacy):
    "With all due respect, sir, I don't see why it's worth wasting an olive branch on these monsters. Not after what they did to us- what they did to this planet."

She crept along slowly, pulling her kibble in as close to her body as she could. She couldn't risk a noisy scrape against the cave walls. The signals were getting closer. Airazor stopped- she could swear she heard voices.

13. Pinpoint

Pinpoint Banned

News Credits:
    They transformed into robot mode and kneeled down, courteously shaking the femme's hand with their much larger one.

Their wings twitched as they picked up footsteps— too heavy to be human, so it must be a Cybertronian or Titan.

"Hold on, someone else is here." They said as they primed their pyro chamber, their biolights going back to purple.

14. Gerth

Gerth Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Merth had found themselves in all the places that bore the most resemblance to where they were from, and currently, that meant a small abandoned town in Midwestern Northern America, a place which used to be called Hurricane Hill, but everyone who used to live there was dead, so really they could call it whatever they wanted to, Hurricane was easier to remember, although Merth pronounced it like the natives had, 'Her-uck-in', rather than the average 'Her-a-kane' pronunciation most dialects would consider to be more correct. It was a nice place, but it would've been better with people, however, one had to admit that the sunset on the encompassing mountains was a sight to behold. They had driven five minutes to one of Hurricane's many sister towns, this one was known as Washington, and Merth was sitting in the community pool.

It was fairly large for a human swimming pool, not that deep, but fairly large, and although it had run down, most of the equipment was still there, and they had used their holomatter to experiment with the rock wall and waterslide. The latter of the two wasn't quite as enjoyable as the first, seeing as the water wasn't running...in hindsight, they regretted the decision to attempt it, but now they were a dune-buggy in the middle of a pool, and it didn't really matter.

15. Stonecrusher

News Credits:
    "Well, we can't hardly write off an entire species if a few bad eggs did a lot of bad things," Starscream replied.

16. Grimlock22

Grimlock22 This is noise

"Wait, wait, wait," Said Grim placing a hand on Pinpoint, "Why dont we just try to blend?"

Grim transformed into her damaged alternate mode which looked convincingly like it had been abandoned in the cave.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Pinpoint

Pinpoint Banned

News Credits:
    With that statement, they used their illusion powers to hide themself completely.

18. Porkulus

YouTube (Legacy):
    "Bad eggs hatch into bigger, badder things," Airazor grumbled, inching further down as quietly as she could. She arrived at a drop-off- below her was a deeper chasm. But it was empty. She dropped in, finding nothing but slowly dripping spring water.

"I don't get it... the wide-band has never been this wrong before..."

((EDIT: NINJA'D. CHANGES COMPLETE))

19. Stonecrusher

News Credits:
    "I bet the humans said the exact same thing before they tested their weapons on that one place... what did they call it again? High Row Shee Mah?"

20. Olymprix

Olymprix Moonwalkin' on the Ceiling

News Credits:
    But Prowl was already gone. Safely back across the groundbridge, the Autobot officer turned on Fasttrack. "What were you thinking?! You're not equipped to combat a Titan, especially one of that size. We're already low on troops and resources; we can't afford to lose more of either to a display of cavalier bravado."

"Well, well, what have we here?" a raspy voice chuckled. "I wouldn't've put one of your kind up to this stupidity. Guess I should put you outta my misery..."