Gigapower MP Grassor (not slag)

Discussion in 'Transformers 3rd Party Discussion' started by GiGaPower, May 23, 2014.

1. MV Steve

MV Steve Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    YouTube:
    They did, but his was one of a couple that actually made it through way back so he's stuck waiting for their bullshit service to deliver.

Yeah, instead it took water soaked packages and 5 or 6 current models of bots that are/were getting returned and creating more of a problem than ever. I asked them a while back if they considered Yun Express and they said it was more expensive, but now that's who they seem to be consistently using and has to be cheaper than trying to cheap out on shipping only to be double charged when shit gets returned and annoying the hell out of all customers. Its gonna be a lot better now!

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 3, 2021
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Cogwheels

Cogwheels Well-Known Member

I'm in a pickle with my Dinobots collection.

I have all the Fanstoys efforts apart from a Slag, as hated Cesium so much I sold him. I don't think Scoria was great either.
    I also have all of the Gigapower dinos apart from a Slag, albeit in metallic and not chrome.
    Do I sell all my other dinos and go all in and hope they release all 5 in chrome again? And hopefully a better face for Swoop because that original should not have been allowed out of the factory.

3. junkbot

junkbot Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Facebook:
    o_O :( :mad: 

4. Blingotron

Blingotron Well-Known Member

You are one of the last to suffer under SAL. My condolences and hopefully your wait won't be too much longer.

Rot in Hell, SAL. I vomit one your grave. :puke: :rip 

5. Grimlock212

Grimlock212 Well-Known Member

Its hard to answer this one for you. Head sculpts don’t bother me that much, so I’d probably just finish the metallic set if I were you. Sell the FT Dinos because I don’t like how they look and I think they still have good value. In the end I may get 2x of the Gigapower Dinobots, I’m not sure what version I’ll get for the 2nd set. I think I’d prefer weathered, but metallic or chrome would be fine too.

6. Doom Slayer

Doom Slayer Well-Known Member

7. MV Steve

Ebay:
    YouTube:
    It doesn't ship from France, it's for France buyers only as the original person that bought it is the one who has to ship it and ShowZ reimburses them and they dont want to have to pay back what International shipping would cost.

8. Doom Slayer

Doom Slayer Well-Known Member

Hm, weird. Could have sworn that everyone could buy it.

9. MV Steve

Ebay:
    YouTube:
    I think if I was in your position I would track down a Scoria to complete the set and probably do the same with metallic Grassor since I'm sure someone will have one for sell because they went for chrome. I'd try and get my hands on new head sculpts as well if anyone could be persuaded to sell.

Do you want chrome over metallic? If yes then get them up for sale and get Grassor & Guttur before they sell out, unless you were questioning if they will do another chrome run after these. Probably not for a while, a long while with how slow they move. I remember it being mentioned that this chrome run is supposedly paving the way to finish the weathered. If this all ends up being the case it would only make sense that they have new head sculpts for Graviter & Gaudenter so if you want those along with chrome then it's clear to sell your metallic Gigasaurs. I would keep the Fanstoys though since you already have them and it gives you two different lines to swap your display around.

10. junkbot

junkbot Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Tough choice. I can't part with any of them. I think it is because I loved dinosaurs as a kid and I recall going to the Witte Museum with my dad and seeing them close-up. I was hooked ever since then. Good luck on the decision.

11. MV Steve

Ebay:
    YouTube:
    I've never tried buying one of those sale items when in another country to say with absolute certainty that is how it works but figured its implied because it says France buyers only in the title, or for whatever country the item is for sale in. Anyone know a solid answer on this one?

12. Impreziv

Impreziv Active Member

I believe it's to save costs of having to ship it back to China, when the item is already in France. Perhaps VAT had already been paid, and ShowZ is able to have it held in France for a potential buyer; hence only people in France could buy it

13. MV Steve

Ebay:
    YouTube:
    Hey maybe @Cogwheels wheels can be a guinea pig for us since he doesn't have Slag. Try and buy that one in France and if it works you save money and we'll know that out of country buyers are welcome on those sale items.:p 

14. MV Steve

Ebay:
    YouTube:
    I know why it's done but the question is will it ship to someone in another country? I don't think so personally

So in just a couple of days that Grassor has been marked down to $119.99! What a deal! I asked in the ShowZ thread but I tried to buy it and I got the answer to the question on my own right here:
    Screenshot_20210703-165206_Chrome.jpg

Last edited: Jul 3, 2021
  15. MysticFortune

MysticFortune Well-Known Member

52 days and counting. I feel like at this point. I'll wind up getting a shipping notification for Stomp through TF-Express before Grassor makes it to my front door.

• Like Like x 1
  16. Turingmachine75

Turingmachine75 Has a wonderfully folded backpack

I’m at 57 days . . . but I’m thinking it’ll show up in the next week or so.

• Like Like x 2
  17. darkeros

darkeros Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    il faut être français pour l'acheter :D 

• Like Like x 1
  18. MV Steve

Ebay:
    YouTube:
    ma femme est française, peut-elle me l'acheter:p 

19. ChromeMagnus

ChromeMagnus Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    ShowZ new free shipping option to the USA may no longer be SAL but it certainly seems to be still slow. I received my Grassor from them about 2 weeks ago and it took almost 2 months for shipping. Or was my shipment among the last to have been shipped with SAL before they switched services?

20. Blingotron

Blingotron Well-Known Member

It's very possible yours got through as one of the last ones to use SAL as well. My Guttur is moving along nicely and it's the free shipping from ShowZ this time.

• Like Like x 1