Gigapower MP Grassor (not slag)

Discussion in 'Transformers 3rd Party Discussion' started by GiGaPower, May 23, 2014.

1. Turingmachine75

Turingmachine75 Mostly kibble

*fingers still crossed*

• Like Like x 1
  2. Blingotron

Blingotron Too Poor For Floor Polish

After my Grassor got returned to ShowZ I ended up paying for express shipping on both Grassor and Guttur because I didn't want to go through that again. IDK what i'm going to do for the remaining 3 since they are more expensive.

3. kooz

kooz MODUS OPERANDI.

Twitter:
    Instagram:
    I’m letting Guttur ride the ShowZ SAL lottery again. Had the final 3 dinos on pre-order with ShowZ but after seeing the the over-reactive customs office on their side is STILL at it, I cancelled & switched to a domestic seller (TCP). Although I might end up going with Terry’s in the end.

Last edited: Jun 20, 2021
  4. daddytron

daddytron Made of too much clear plastic

My wife let me do it for Father’s Day. I used Terry’s TF club. First order with them. With discounts it came to under $200 shipped, which is a great price. Hopefully they turn out to be as good as everybody says.

5. Rhino Prime

Rhino Prime Well-Known Member

Mine arrived earlier this morning. I ordered at ShowZ. What a beast! I love every bit if it. Apart from the heads. I hate every bit of those. If they had at least chromed the red one. I really hoped they'd grow on me once they arrived. Nope. Not a bit. He looks like the ugly twin of the first edition Grassor. Total bummer. His left knee is a bit weaker in the joint compared to all the other joints. Other than that - a productionwise flawless figure. Can't wait for Guttur now.

Oh - and I wasn't expecting Reximus Prime to look rather dwarfish next to him. Grassor doesn't tower over him, but Reximus looks like he hasn't fully grown up, yet.

6. Doom Slayer

Doom Slayer Unrelenting force of nature

Got a notice to pay for Gutter from ShowZ. Paid just a moment ago. Gutter, you are welcome to join your brother on my shelf!

7. zfarsh

zfarsh Big Penguin Chief

News Credits:
    I wanted to thank again everyone who suggested GP Slag to me, when i was considering a Solo, along with GP sludge as alternative solo.

If i was just getting one, i think i would be quite very content with just this (or GP Sludge, lol). I sure do hope that Sludge comes out before Grimlock, because i am super hyped for the GP Sludge the most.

I have changed my TF collection to the most compact Bot / Alt mode characters, but... i think i really needed back my 2 to 3 big huge shinny blingy MP Dinos. With this new GP Slag, I feel a weight taken off my chest since i sold my blingy FT Dino X a year back, where i was really missing my MP Slag just too much.

With 2 to 3 GP Dinos, i will be ok in most settings space wise and wont feel stressed or cramped, and what better way than the original 3 dinos from the show for me ;) 

• Like Like x 1
  8. Blingotron

Blingotron Too Poor For Floor Polish

When did ShowZ change their free shipping method? It's less than half the time than SAL normally is and express shipping is a few bucks cheaper. Thankfully I just noticed and i'm trying to get a refund for the express shipping I paid for Guttur. I think my old express delivery time was the same as the free option is now....

I hope I don't get boned on this. :redface2: 

9. MV Steve

MV Steve Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    They just mentioned in the ShowZ thread replying to my question about Superitron that they will not be using SAL anymore for MOST of bots that would cause a problem with shipping
    Screenshot_20210621-132222_Chrome.jpg

They haven't made a physical change to the shipping options on their site so I'm curious to see how they handle in the future when something like these GP Dinobots or Superitron is purchased with free shipping selected.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Kero

Kero Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Glad you're liking Grassor!

• Like Like x 1
  11. Volt

Volt Active Member

Just a quick question for those who got Grassor. Do all versions come with the replacement hip for Guttur or was that just the first release? Was wondering because I'm looking for a Grassor and Guttur, and I might get a first release Guttur but a re-release Grassor and that might be a problem if there's no replacement hip.

12. Dead End14

Dead End14 Well-Known Member

Does Guttur need a replacement hip? I guess that Gigapower will just give that with Guttur then, right? Seems to be the most logical.

13. Doom Slayer

I don't think there were any replacement parts in the box I got. So I would say that Dead End14's idea would be the most probable.

• Like Like x 3
  14. Ponzie

Ponzie CyberUp lab owner

My Chrome Grassor arrives without replacement, here the box content:

IMG_7315.png

• Like Like x 1
  15. Doom Slayer

It didn't even arrive with Grassor!

• Like Like x 4
  16. Ponzie

Ponzie CyberUp lab owner

Just out of curiosity, why a battery hazard label on the box when there is no battery inside (just a very-dangerous-plasma-highly-deadly sword)?

IMG_7274.png IMG_7316.png

• Like Like x 1
  17. Ponzie

Ponzie CyberUp lab owner

Ahahaha :D :D :D 

• Like Like x 1
  18. Volt

Volt Active Member

Thanks, so the reissues of Grassor don't come with the replacement hips for Guttur anymore, that means I have to make sure the Guttur I get isn't a first edition.

An unrelated question, aside from Grimlock, is there a way to hook up the weapons of the others while in Dino mode? Would be nice of those guns could be mounted somewhere so they don't get misplaced. Or maybe a 3d printed holder/accessory that can peg into the leg ports or something

19. Kevin Adams

Kevin Adams Well-Known Member

Instagram:
    Long shot here - does anyone have the black toy-deco head that came with the original release of Grassor that they'd be willing to sell? I just did some reading and realized that the head sculpts on the re-issue are different. It's not a deal-breaker, I don't mind them, but I'd really like toy-deco heads for my GP Dinos. Thanks!

20. Volt

Volt Active Member

Do you have a link to the photos showing the difference between the two head sculpts?

• Like Like x 1