GigaPower HQ-04 Graviter (MP Sludge)

Discussion in 'Transformers 3rd Party Discussion' started by GiGaPower, Aug 27, 2015.

1. xavierleo

xavierleo Well-Known Member

Graviter is still a long way off, but i'd be suprised if we don't get some announcements about Grassor within the next month.

I was intent just to get Snarl+Swoop but their Grassor has really won me over. It's going to be interesting to see Chrome Grassor next to Scoria to see how they compare against eachother.

With the next rounds of amends, if they manage to make Graviter look as good as Guttur+Grassor then I may be really tempted.

2. 1987olds442

1987olds442 Cam Maximus

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Custom URL):
    Yep... I'm buying both :D 

• Like Like x 1
  3. koonfasa

koonfasa Well-Known Member

They need to push sludge out first.

4. Weezie

Weezie Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I see what you did there :D 

5. CQCSnake

CQCSnake Well-Known Member

Anyone else wish that the front of the dino head was less flat? Looks like he ran into a wall. I know he's dumb but not that dumb heheh.

6. Rdfnd1253

Rdfnd1253 Well-Known Member

Both sludges look great

7. evilwithin

evilwithin Dinobot

I think that competition is bringing us some wonderful dinos.

Imho Stomp is by far the best Ft Dino, and Giga is giving us more with each release (look at Grassor hands with spreading fingers!). Without competition I doubt there would be such huge improvements on both sides so... We should appreciate this Dino war and that they're doing their best to win us over with such things of beauty...

8. Hellscream12345

Hellscream12345 One shall fall, you Prime!

FT just show us their Grimlcok, honestly I am not feeling it, the original MP08 Grimlock looks a whole lot better. Their prototype is way too boxy and stumpy with gorilla arms and thick short legs. Come on Giga Power show us your version, I'd be more than happy to buy your's, already got Guttur, show us what you have please.

9. Weezie

Weezie Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    We really need GP to show a concept of their Grimlock and maybe a prototype of Gaudenter. Given their rivalry with FT, hopefully the recent reveal of Grinder will spur them on to do that.

10. xavierleo

xavierleo Well-Known Member

I just want them to concentrate on Getting Grassor out asap and the next ones one at a time.

Curious to see how they're going to do Grimlock. I thought, if anything, Grimlock was going to be the bot that had the biggest difference between Giga and Ft as they've been representing Toy version and Toon version respectively.
    But Ft has departed this for Grimlock, for his bot mode at least, and clearly making him more toy influenced than toon.

11. Ryanme1973

Ryanme1973 Well-Known Member

What rivalry? I mean seriously fanstoys is by far the number 1 3rd party company. Gigapower at their current pace we might have all 5 Dino's by 2030. I own chrome Gutter and he's awesome but I won't lose any sleep if gigapower closed shop and we were stuck with only fanstoys Dino's.

12. o1dpain1ess

o1dpain1ess Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    I agree it's not much of a rivalry with only one release under their belt so far. I'd be disappointed if they closed up shop though, as Fanstoys for me, only hit their stride with their last two releases (Stomp and Grinder). Their first three just never wowed me, and is why I welcome an alternative.

13. Destron UK

Destron UK G1 Dinobot Pro

News Credits:
    I hope they take their time and get them right. I can't imagine anything worse than them rushing and ruining the point of what they're doing because some people turned fickle as soon as FT showed their last dinobot.

It's incredibly narrow minded to hear people want any 3P companies to fold and not make other figures just because FT exist and have already released a set of figures. What kind of message is that sending to companies new and old? Who honestly gives a toss if there is a forum sentiment on who the no1 company is unless you're a shareholder? There's no advantage in that for a consumer wanting to buy a diverse selection of action figures.

This place really does let itself down sometimes.

14. xueyue2

xueyue2 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I only own FT dinobots up to now, but I do wish GP can continue its business and making better and better dinobots. If for anything, FT need a rival to keep up the good work.

15. iconscons

iconscons Well-Known Member

Where have you heard this?

16. Destron UK

Destron UK G1 Dinobot Pro

News Credits:
    Two posts above mine.

17. longhorn35

longhorn35 40 Something Fan

This is the quote "I won't lose any sleep if gigapower closed shop and we were stuck with only fanstoys Dino's." No where did the poster say that the preference was for GP to close up shop because of FT's existence or Ft's prior releases.

18. Weezie

Weezie Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    If you're referring to me (not sure since my quote was embedded) that's not the case. The only Dinobots I own are Gigapower's ones. I don't have any interest in getting FT's ones (even though I really like them). Gigapower closing down are the last thing I would wish for.

Heck I don't think ANY 3P company should be closed down. Not even the companies that I don't like. They all have a right to exist. And just because I don't like a design doesn't mean other collectors feel the same way. As long as there are collectors out there enjoying them, it's fine with me.

I dunno if you're aware but GP and FT hate each other.

19. Pomofo

Pomofo Well-Known Member

it's funny, Fanstoys claiming cloud9 KO their quakewave and yet looking at their not grimlock, I don't see any differences from MP grimlock other than cosmetic differences. It looks like it transform exactly the same as MP Grimlock. what? being a larger size and having curly toes is ok?

20. HardMangG

HardMangG Well-Known Member

i read somewhere on these boards that cloud9 is a subbrand of gigapower. it would make sense that GP is focused on pushing out their MP scale shockwave and all other projects seem to be on hold until that is done