Gigapower Dinobot Grimlock finger pin?

Discussion in 'Transformers 3rd Party Discussion' started by mouschi, Jan 2, 2020.

1. mouschi

mouschi Well-Known Member

I just opened mine and a finger came off! It isn't broken - it just looks like the pin holding it in place isn't there. Is there a way to get a pin from the company, or am I up a creek?

2. Curium

Curium Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    My first suggestion is to take everything out of the packaging then dump it in a controlled situation to see if the pin happens to be in there. That has worked for me a few times. I've never bought Giga so I can't help about contact though, sorry.

3. PurpleStuf

PurpleStuf Pastor of Muppets

You could try a craft store like Hobby Lobby and see if they have any crafting wire (maybe in the bead/jewelry section). If you take the finger part with you , you could test fit at the store and try to match the right thickness. The metal will probably be softer than a factory pin but for a joint that small it should do the trick. Or you could wait for Gigapower to send you a replacement part. My Gaudenter finger only took about a month to arrive from Showzstore, which is lightning fast for a Gigapower part. Not sure where you ordered yours from, but it might be worth reaching out to them with pictures and see if they can get a replacement part sent if you can't fix it yourself.