GigaPower Dino - GUTTUR (MP Snarl)

Discussion in 'Transformers 3rd Party Discussion' started by Peaugh, Feb 23, 2014.

1. Sqlwizard

Sqlwizard Well-Known Member

Ahh..never had the original..it works for me..and for the other guy..there is no such thing as (a) bad head (on your dinobot) especially when it comes with 2

2. nomolos

nomolos Well-Known Member

See...but I'd like to have the new one.

• Like Like x 1
  3. junkbot

junkbot Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Facebook:
    I bought another copy of the chrome just for the head for my metallic version. Now I am trying to peddle off my first chrome version that is on my shelf. I don't need two chrome versions. Hopefully someone will take it off my hands on here, ebay or a FB group. Yea, I know kinda crazy, but I like the new head sculpt compared to the first run.

• Like Like x 1
  4. mech9t8

mech9t8 Member

I can’t create a new post in the wanted forum yet so I’m posting hear. Looking for a gigapower gutter. Let me know if you’re looking to part ways with one. Not sure which version I like best so let me know what you got. Thanks.

5. TK415

TK415 New Member

Hi guys,

I bought Guttur. It came with the newly molded head, pictured below. I don’t want either one. I want the original head. Does someone want to trade? Or I would be interested in buying one of the original heads from someone.

upload_2021-10-23_14-35-25.jpeg

• Like Like x 1
  6. nomolos

nomolos Well-Known Member

PMd

7. mech9t8

mech9t8 Member

I just picked one up as well. Based on website pics I thought was going to get this head.
    But I got the ones in the post above...booo!

Had a chance to transform and look at this figure a bit closer. It’s pretty awesome. Love the size and weight of it. I don’t mind the regular head but hate the snarl face.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Oct 30, 2021
  8. Volt

Volt Active Member

Does anyone in Singapore, Manila or California have a Metallic Guttur they want to part with? I'd be keen to take it off your hands.