GI Joe Movie Officially coming

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Shipley, Aug 24, 2007.

1. Black Convoy

Black Convoy Proudly Peruvian Transfan Moderator News Staff

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Google+:
    Instagram:
    I can't wait for this movie! I would like the guy that played that Dart Maul as Snake Eyes!

2. Ktulu

Ktulu Whoosh TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Early commando Snake Eyes would be cool, especially if they team him up with Stalker, no need to bring crazy over the top ninja stuff into it is there?

3. Bryan

Bryan ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Absolutely. I know Hama loved his ninjas, and they worked great in comics, but I don't want "Snake Eyes: The Ninja Movie." I want an elite anti-terrorism unit comprised of a bunch of stylized Jack Bauers.

4. cambaprecoz

cambaprecoz Well-Known Member

You Know, since Cobra Commander Wears a mask all the time, we could get a Good voice actor, but we need someboyd to give the characters movement "the feel" that this guy is wicked, not necesarily evil, but Egocentric and manipulative.

someone with good body acting would be that guy who made the Fishman in Hellboy
    I have seen some of his movies, and he down-right convinces you, not only with his vocaliztion, but with his moves, he's a natural!

or atleast an guy capable of acting better thatn Dakota Fanning (now that's hard!)

5. Shipley

Shipley none

News Credits:
    YES.

No, I kid. I still like Transformers. I just haven't been into Joes in years and I'm in love with the new ones.

6. Ra88

Ra88 Dutchman!

News Credits:
  7. HellsJester

HellsJester Active Member

Getting the a-listers into the roles with masks will be a little tricky. Look at what happened in V for Vendetta before Hugo Weaving took the lead role.

But if I did the casting, I would put Jason Statham in as Snake Eyes, he has the right build for it.

I like the idea of Anthony Hopkins as Destro, but I would have him get injured and pass the mask on to his 2nd, played by Gaspard Ulliel, the guy in Hanibal Rising.

And I can't think of who has the ability to play a character like CC. Actually, I would say Hugo Weaving based off his performance in V, but that would have him as the villian in two Hasbro based movies...

8. Overhaulimus

Overhaulimus Sword of Fury!

News Credits:
    I hear ya on that one KA.Gary Oldman would make a kick ass CC.

That would be Ray Park.I agree with HellsJester,Jason Statham would be a kick ass Snake Eyes.

But for Destro,I dunno.If I have a thought I will post it.

9. Ktulu

Ktulu Whoosh TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Jason Statham as Snake Eyes? I don't think he'd take a non-speaking role where he's usually masked.

Hey Zac I understand man, the new Joe stuff is definitely cool

10. Mr. Jiggles

Mr. Jiggles loves your mother.

He was offered it, turned it down b/c of money, they upped the offer and now he's officially on. Everybody is trying to fast track sure-sells in case of a writer or actor strike next year.