Heavy/Scratch: GG's Transformers Embroidery Thread

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by GrandGalva, Jul 5, 2020.

1. GrandGalva

GrandGalva Combiner Haunt Leader

News Credits:
    For some good news, I've finished embroidering Chromium and am beginning to use beads for the piece! Very happy at what I've done, because I've finished the flags, but have started working on the throne. I should have more time to craft now since my mind is a lot more clearer. I really gotta organize my photos, but I'll continue working on the mystery mech as well once I can.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 6
  2. ThunderDestron

ThunderDestron Vast predatory bird

Cool

3. The Fallen

The Fallen Retired Collector

Nice work as always.

4. GrandGalva

News Credits:
    I'll post some new pictures once I complete beading just the throne. The flags are done, its just the yellow parts that need beading right now. Its quite cool, especially when it'll be against the sunlight. Chromium himself will be beaded soon and then I can work on other projects!

• Like Like x 2
  5. GrandGalva

News Credits:
    He's complete! I apologize for not posting any images of the beading, but I will do so in further posts. For now, here's a comparison between my very first piece back in 2016 and now with Chromium. I wished my grandmother was still around to see the completion, as most of the beads used in my piece were from her collection before she passed. I now have them all and I'm trying to figure out what to do with them. I'm very happy at how much of an improvement I've made in my life.

September 2016
    First Piece.jpg

December 2020

Final Piece.jpg

Both the same hoop size, but man, I'm really happy at how this turned out! All by hand and it makes me excited for what will come to me next!

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 7
  6. The Fallen

The Fallen Retired Collector

OK, you really did a tremendous job on that Cyclonus, penmanship included, but that Chromium - WOW! I can't wait to see what you come up with next. What a great job you did on these!

7. GrandGalva

News Credits:
    I remembered how excited I was to finish Cyclonus. I think I'll do more simple pieces before I start anything major next year. I'd like to go a bit easy after what else this year threw at me. Of course I'll keep the guessing game up too when I get back to the mystery embroidery with the beach fabric. I feel quite happy that I was able to complete this piece and share it all with you before the new year. I'm also getting back into writing fanfiction, which is nice. Its called Viper's Vengeance and I uploaded it here on the fanfiction section if you're curious.

• Like Like x 3
  8. GrandGalva

News Credits:
    Happy New Year everybody! I was quite busy with family and the celebrations, but that doesn't mean I wasn't doing anything in that time. I participated in a Secret Santa and was prompted Sunstreaker by a window. Here's the final project, but I'll try to post other pics of its creation, as I was quite nervous to upload any since its my very first SS. Here's to a new year and new pieces to be made! Here's a hint, my favorite Combiner is going to be a certain few years older in April, so I'll probably make some based on that. Sunstreaker.jpg

• Like Like x 7
  9. GrandGalva

News Credits:
    Okay, getting myself back into the roll of things. I finally finished the lineart of this mystery bot. Already starting to work on filling out the colors! I hope to do more dynamic poses soon in my future pieces to start out this year.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 5
  10. GrandGalva

News Credits:
    Well, time to put some more attention back here. Winter Break was a stressful time for me, so I finished two pieces during that time alongside Sunstreaker. If you play Earth Wars and recognize the second picture, than yes, I did have Crankcase featured on the live stream that happened today. I'm still quite happy about it, although doing the French knots did cause soreness in my hand, so I stopped for a while. I hope to resume working sometime once I am able to.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 6
  11. GrandGalva

News Credits:
    Hmm, now where was I? Oh yes! I've begun quite an ambitious project earlier. I decided to take a break from online and I just remembered this place. This is my first of the 12 Prime Cores in Transformers Earth Wars right now. Solus Prime!

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 5
  12. GrandGalva

News Credits:
    Hi guys! Its been a while since I last posted here, but since I'm back, I'll share you all what I've worked on! To start, I made a Hoist piece based on one line in Hoist Goes Hollywood, I've also finished Whirl recently! I'm starting up on another project too, so hopefully will post updates!

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 9
  13. scuffed up rts bumblebee

scuffed up rts bumblebee #Justice4Chopter Trench's#1Fan

I've missed quite a few, nice job on Hoist:) 

14. GrandGalva

News Credits:
    Hi guys! So sorry I've been silent! Had a lot going on and I hope to get back to uploading here! May take some time to work on another project (As most so far have been OCs), but will post a few here that I did not share before!

15. GrandGalva

News Credits:
    Here's one I did back in November of last year. I got some porcelain spice jars shaped like little houses made by Lenox back in the 1980s-90s meant for spices. The whole line was called the Lenox Village, with these houses being from the Lenox Spice Village. I decided that I wanted to design some embroideries themed to each house. The first one I got was Ginger, and asked people on my Instagram for ideas. I got one for Rodimus, but misinterpreted it was Hot Rod, so here's what I did alongside the house and the concept. There are 24 houses in the line (Excluding the various other things) and I still have yet to figure out who to do next.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 3
  16. GrandGalva

News Credits:
    For a Secret Santa, the person requested G1 Shockwave, so here he is. Was quite simple, but it was nice to make him for once.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 4
  17. GrandGalva

News Credits:
    Well, not much to update on right now, but here's something pretty cool I got recently, alongside my current WIP of my OC Myopsida.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 3
  18. GrandGalva

News Credits:
    *Pops up* Ugh, I keep forgetting this place! I do have some new things to update, so very sorry I haven't been active on here lately! Here's some things to make up for it in the next post.

19. GrandGalva

News Credits:
    First off, not my own work, but it is something embroidery like, which is that I obtained the Autobot version of the SDCC 2016 EW patch so now I have both of them together. Still amazed at how big they are! The next image is Myopsida (My OC) who finally is done lineart wise and am filling in the colors! Right now I'm focusing on her wings since they're going to take a long time.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 4
  20. GrandGalva

News Credits:
    Hello hello everyone! I finally am making another post here! Wow just in May I was still working on Myopsida and now she's done! Feels pretty crazy and I wished I posted on here more often! I do have another project lined up, so hopefully that'll go well! Also here's my very first embroidery of my OC way back from 2019 as comparison!

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2