GF/Cyb toy question

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by NotFastEnuff, Jan 7, 2006.

1. NotFastEnuff

NotFastEnuff I'm a smartass...

Ebay:
    Hi all,
    I seem to recall hearing somewhere that due to poor sales and the Tomy merger, that Takara was killing the GF line early. Thus, there would be 3 characters that we don't get toys of. Does anyone know who they are? I've seen GF toys, or at least proto/testshots of everyone except GF Blender. I remember recently seeing the testshot for Cyb Menasor, so I'm lost other than Blender. Anybody out there know?

2. MasterOfPuppets

MasterOfPuppets Banned

Blender, Moledive and Arm Bullet are getting toys but I don't think they'll be released in the Galaxy Force line. All three characters are being released in Cybertron though. Those three could still possibly be released overseas as store exclusives however.

3. REDLINE

REDLINE longer days, plz? Veteran

News Credits:
    yeah, it doesn't bode well for GF versions of these toys. it looks like they're Hasbro or bust.

Andy

4. NotFastEnuff

NotFastEnuff I'm a smartass...

Ebay:
    Okay, so we will get all the show characters in Cybertron, then? Sweet!

5. Sol Fury

Sol Fury The British Butcher Veteran

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Instagram:
    Yep, all the show cast are being put out by Hasbro. At Botcon we saw the last three (Dark Crumplezone, Quickmix and Menasor, check our Botcon gallery for pics). Aaron Archer also hinted at an accesory for Primus that will only be on the US version, current speculation is split between it being the moons, or Noah.