Heavy/Scratch: Geuss who?

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by DMcB360, Aug 27, 2010.

1. DMcB360

DMcB360 Radicon G2

Hey guys I shot these two pics of my Op Op who is gonna be my next custom (as a VERY different character of course)

I am torn to see this particular mold of Op Op go to peaces but im not made of money and I was dyeing to start him. this mold is special cuz hes my oldest Transformer I had left when I started collecting, this Op is 12 years old! they all are, but hey, I got him for christmas. (I had at least 50 through the years but never got to keep them all) Funny enough he was already repainted in Optimus Primes G1 colours.

his head is 80% done including my first ever attempt at LED's. this characters are red :) 

the parts at his feet all make up his alt modes so with all that pile of stuff down there who is he going to be?

I know theres not much but let me know who you think it is!

Attached Files:

2. OMEGAPRIME1983

OMEGAPRIME1983 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    BW Sixshot??

3. Insane Galvatron

Insane Galvatron is not insane. Really!

News Credits:
    Sixshot.

4. DMcB360

DMcB360 Radicon G2

lawl well that lasted long, of course he is Sixshot! I didnt think him as beast wars sixshot but he practically is.

I got the idea when I realized tiger hawks head was the perfect scale. I still have some work to do on the head and Im going to do my best to make him not look like Op when hes done, he will at least be much taller since Op has very stubby shins to proportionate his huge monkey arms. He might be as tall as Unicron when im done.