Germany Transformers Sightings

Discussion in 'Transformers Sightings' started by Super_Megatron, Oct 23, 2007.

1. Drucker

Drucker Honest Decepticon

News Credits:
    Found Cyberverse Ultimate Shockwave and Optimus Prime at Müller in Dresden.
    DSC_0022.JPG DSC_0024.JPG DSC_0026.JPG

• News Credit News Credit x 1
  2. Nevermore

Nevermore It's self-perpetuating a parahumanoidarianised!

News Credits:
    I just noticed ROTF Starscream... that one has never been reported for Germany before either!

I can confirm most of the above, plus a few new sightings:
    Müller in Hilden:
    Siege Deluxe Class Spinister and Crosshairs (multiples of each!), furthermore Cyberverse Warior Class Megatron (Cybertronian Mode), Ultra Class Hot Rod plus Ultimate Energon Armor Optimus Prime and Shockwave. The Siege Deluxes were on sale for only 13 Euros each!
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Müller in Wuppertal-Barmen:
    Cyberverse Ultra Slipstream in "Power of the Spark" packaging (I've seen stock photos of her and Optimus Prime in this packaging version, but I still don't know which wave this is supposed to be), Scout Class Dead End and Optimus Prime in "Bumblebee: Cyberverse Adventures" packaging, Ultimate Class Shockwave plus Warrior Class Megatron (Cybertronian Mode), Bumblebee (Cybertronian Mode) and Stealth Force Hot Rod.
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Smyths Toys in Wuppertal-Elberfeld:
    Siege Deluxe Crosshairs and Spinister, furthermore Cyberverse Warrior Class Megatron (Cybertronian Mode), Bumblebee (Cybertronian Mode), Stealth Force Hot Rod and Soundwave in "Battle for Cybertron" packaging, Deluxe Class Megatron and Shockwave plus Ultra Class Energon Armor Bumblebee, Clobber and Hot Rod.
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Müller in Wuppertal-Elberfeld:
    Cyberverse Scout Class Optimus Prime in "Bumblebee: Cyberverse Adventures" packaging plus Ultra Class Clobber.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

3. BB Shockwave

BB Shockwave Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Hey Nevermore, you got any Botbots 5 or 8-packs in Müllers? So far here and when I checked last in Austria last August, they only had the single blind-packs. And in my experience of late Müllers in our countries seem to have the same roster.
    Also, are there even any Austrian TF fans? They don't seem to have made a sighting topic here.

4. Nevermore

Nevermore It's self-perpetuating a parahumanoidarianised!

News Credits:
    I'm not sure, never paid much attention to BotBots.

Meanwhile...

Spielzeugparadies Wagner in Bochum:
    Cyberverse Scout Class Ramjet, Dead End, Optimus Prime and Grimlock (multiples of each), Cyberverse 1-Step Changers Whirl, Bludgeon and Bumblebee, Cyberverse Ultra Class Hot Rod, Bumblebee and Clobber, Siege Deluxe Class Crosshairs and Spinister (multiples of each), Earthrise Battlemasters Soundbarrier and Smashdown (multiples of each), Earthrise Deluxe Class Cliffjumper (at least one remains), Ironworks (at least one remains) and Wheeljack (I bought the last one), plus Studio Series Voyager Class Mixmaster and Megatron (Megatron remains).
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Müller in Gelsenkirchen:
    Cyberverse Scout Class Ramjet and Grimlock, Cyberverse Ultra Class Prowl (presumably, that's the same wave as that re-release of Slipstream I reported last week), plus Studio Series Leader Class Shockwave.
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Smyths Toys in Duisburg-Meiderich:
    Siege Deluxe Class Crosshairs and Spinister (multiples of each).

Last edited: Feb 15, 2020 at 2:40 PM