Georgia Transformers Sightings

Discussion in 'Transformers Sightings' started by AutobotMaximal, Jan 13, 2003.

1. Rhinox23

Rhinox23 Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    What are the going rates for the CW voyagers and deluxe figures? It looks like the best price (before any coupon/code/etc.) for the voyagers is $24.99 in store. What about the deluxes? A lot of online stores have them for $16.99 but I wanted to know if any physical retailers like TRU, Target or Wal-Mart are selling them for less like $14.99? I think I remember there being a sale when they first hit at Target for $11.99. I really wish I didn't miss that, but I'm trying to decide how to plan my purchases. It might be worth waiting for another sale at this point. I haven't been hunting as much lately and don't know if these are priced different in store as they are online. Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

2. joncbenn

joncbenn Groovy

I picked up skydive and alpha bravo sat at Walmart in Athens for $14.98 each. I was lucky enough to pick up drag strip and fire flight for $11.99 at target in Athens at the end of last year. I still haven't seen optimus or Silverbolt in stores yet so I order Silverbolt off amazon for 24.99 with prime shipping.

3. Darkman20xx

Darkman20xx Well-Known Member

I did the same for Silverbolt as he seems nowhere to be found and stores in my area are just getting the RB wave of voyagers. Got my Silverbolt for $22 shipped and he will be here hopefully intact by Thursday.

4. joncbenn

joncbenn Groovy

Silverbolt is one of the best figures in years.

5. Kasual706

Kasual706 "Where There's a WILL, There's a way!"

Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    got mine last week! yes he is a sick figure!

6. Jerrymiru

Jerrymiru TF Ninja

No sightings of the Voyagers yet but looks that the pricing is about the same so far. And it seems that the Road Buster wave is what's stocking now.

As for the Deluxe figs, It seems Walmart is the only ones puting them out. and at the normal $15 mark. No sightings of the Legends yet either. But I do suspect that Target and TRU will soon follow after they are done with their resets. Which for some reason takes them like 2 months to do.

But don't feel bad about missing the 11.99 Target sell. I hit them up like crazy but they never restocked. Just had the sale to try to clear out the AOE figs. But you just KNOW that there will be other sales in the future and that these are going to be out en mass as well. So no worries here on finding what you are looking for is my guess.

7. Darkman20xx

Got my Silverbolt from Amazon today and it is a nice figure. Box was pretty much trashed but the figure seems to be in perfect shape. So I ended up cheaper that retail shipped so I'm pretty happy.

Did my normal rounds hitting up Barrett Pkwy TRU, Target, and Walmart in Kennesaw. Also hit the Walmart in East Cobb near where I work and all were completely cleaned out of anything Combiner Wars. Been looking for Chromia with no luck as well so I will probably go the online route for her too. It's like I said before it seems like everything out here in GA gets maybe 1 or 2 cases and then once sold out its months before it restocks again. If you haven't already picked up your CW stuff you could be in for a wait so maybe online is the way to go.

8. UndertakerPrime

UndertakerPrime Unlikeable dry-skinned biped

Wow, this is kinda pathetic.
    North Point TRU: ZERO CW.
    Mansell Rd Walmart: ZERO CW.
    Trickum Rd Walmart: All the CW stuff I saw in the one case there GONE.

I'm TRYING to give Hasbro my money, and I can't find the things I want to spend it on.

9. Nako

Nako Well-Known Member

I think Fans are buying multiple copies of the same figure so they will have all the parts they want for Superion. I know I did.

10. Ablehnen

Ablehnen Well-Known Member

Walmart on Howell Mill Road has all 3 aerialbots, no Dragstrip, Target in Camp Creek has the Voyager Prime.

11. Rhinox23

Ebay:
    I bit the bullet and got all the CW deluxes on HTS. With the discount code they were only 20 cents more than buying them at Target (with my 5% savings). I still have yet to see any of these in the wild. Well worth the cost to not have to hunt for these guys. Hopefully distribution for wave 1 and 2 gets better in the coming months.

12. StarSaber

StarSaber Well-Known Member

Towne Lake Pky WalMart has 1 each of Skydive and Dragstrip.

No sign of Firefly. :( 

-SS

13. Darkman20xx

What discount code did you use on HTS?

14. Jerrymiru

Jerrymiru TF Ninja

Think it's 15off. Just tested and still works. Unfortunately not any CW figs there but movieverse mostly. Brainstorm still there though and have NO idea when and if he will show up at this point.

15. Rhinox23

Ebay:
    Yes, I used the 15off code to save 15%. I also bought enough to break the $50 point to get free shipping. I did the math and it is a 21 cent different to have bought them off HTS. I think the 84 cents extra is worth not hunting them down! As for wave 2, hopefully the code is still good or I can actually find them.

16. GingerSamurai

GingerSamurai The Ginger with HONOR

Cw legends and double drag strip at dawsonville walmart

17. Darkman20xx

Thanks fellas. Would have ordered Silverbolt from them last week but I couldn't find a decent code so I went the Amazon route. Hopefully the code still works come payday and the CW figures restock. Still need Dragstrip and AB. Wouldn't mind picking up Chromia and Brainstorm as well.

18. Ablehnen

Ablehnen Well-Known Member

1 Silverbolt and 2 Primes at the Camp Creek Target this evening.

19. Jerrymiru

Jerrymiru TF Ninja

Nothing new at the Duluth TRU unless you are looking for RiD figs. They filling it all up with them.

20. MOTOGPFAN46

MOTOGPFAN46 Well-Known Member

Double Dealer and Blitzwing at $ 12.99 @ the Tuesday Morning on Abercorn,SAV.