Georgia Transformers Sightings

Discussion in 'Transformers Sightings' started by AutobotMaximal, Jan 13, 2003.

1. Kripp

Kripp Well-Known Member

Stopped by Walmart in Athens on epps bridge road on my way to work. They had everything out i had expected to see but 2 things surprised me. They had 2 cyberverse commanders I didn't see at the Winder Walmart. They had blackout and powerglide. Both look really good. No optimus prime or megatron with trailer cyberverse though. They did have the prime.comettor 2 pack. Prime looks excellent and he doesn't have any of the odd gold colored parts that battle blades prime had. He does have the moon and stars painted in his windshield and stars painted randomly along his cab.... his head sculpt is different also as he doesn't have his battle mask on. Only 17.77 for the 2 pack which is an outstanding deal.

2. tigermask44

tigermask44 Kills Cons Dead!

News Credits:
    anybody finding shockwave? I have been to several walmarts and targets with no luck in cobb/paulding area. If you find one please hide and pm me. I am willing to drive a good ways to get one.

3. D-kun

D-kun Well-Known Member

Toyrus had a lot of the DOTM toys out. No luck at Wal-Marts or Target in my areas.

4. UnicronFTW

UnicronFTW Don't blink.

News Credits:
    Anyone who spots Tracks and Jazz, Tomahawk and Terradive, or Rodimus Minor and Arcee in southern Georgia at retail. Let me now, I live in Florida, but it's only a 45 minute drive to get to GA.

5. Voiceroy

Voiceroy Trans-fo-mahs!

News Credits:
    Most everyone who posts regularly in this thread knows I do not post specific locations except by way of PM query due to us being used by scalpers in the past who lurk on this forum, and I have confirmed in-person that they do so.

My bets are on Shockwave (due to the character) and Roadbuster (due to interest by NASCAR collectors) having the highest demand among DOTM released in the first wave. I believe these will be the "hot toys" that we we will have to compete with scalpers for.

That said, could I ask that we try to refrain sharing specific sighting locations for these items that we know are in demand?

I realize this is a hassle that some of you don't want to deal with, and I understand that. You regulars are welcome to send me a PM about joining our "secret sightings" group where we disclose full details and have direct, instant contact with members.

I've stopped doing toy hunts due to gas prices. I now check stores only if I'm already in the area. But out of 6 stores I've been to in the Atlanta area since the 16th, only 3 of them had their DOTM product stocked as of early AM on the 17th. PM me for locations.

PM'd.

Also PM'd.

6. Kripp

Kripp Well-Known Member

Radius minor and arcee? Are these new for the movie or something old?

7. UnicronFTW

UnicronFTW Don't blink.

News Credits:
    Animated Toys R Us exclusives.

8. Voiceroy

Voiceroy Trans-fo-mahs!

News Credits:
    I haven't seen either at a TRU since Thanksgiving weekend.

I missed that you asked about those 2. Is there a TRU Express store anywhere near you? They sometimes carry older stock at discounted prices:

Toys"R"Us/Babies"R"Us - Store Locator

I was at a TRU Express store a couple months ago near where I live and they had some older TFA toys marked down around 30% off.

9. Deathx360

Deathx360 Farewell Dear Friend

News Credits:
    Voiceroy, I know the area UnicronFTW is probably talking about and sadly there is no Toys R Us Express, just a regular one. They never opened one in the mall last year in that area.

UnicronFTW, I'm sure there isn't an Arcee at that TRU anymore. I think they had a bin up front with them in it at the beginning of the year but I didn't see any the last time I was there. They may have had a Rodimus but it may not be there anymore either. It has been two months or more since I've been there. I do know where a Tracks was as of last Saturday but it is almost another 100 miles from that city with the TRU.

10. UnicronFTW

UnicronFTW Don't blink.

News Credits:
    We both talking about Valdosta?

11. Deathx360

News Credits:
    Yes.

12. UnicronFTW

UnicronFTW Don't blink.

News Credits:
    Wicked cool.

13. Voiceroy

Voiceroy Trans-fo-mahs!

News Credits:
    Ah well. Just thought I'd mention it.

I think I might have an extra Arcee and possibly Rodimus too, but I'm not home at the moment. I'll have to check my inventory later and get back with you.

14. D-kun

D-kun Well-Known Member

Spotted Cyberverse Powerglide and Blackout. They're pretty neat.

15. zeros prime

zeros prime Well-Known Member

finally found new stuff since january. I got a sergeant kup at ????PM? and saw 1 scourge there, and I saw movie stuff including the optimus with commettor 2 pk

16. Chalice

Chalice ليس هناك ما هو صحيح، فكل

News Credits:
    I'd already spent my TF budget for this pay cycle, but then I jumped a guy's car today and he literally forced $20 into my hand. So, I decided to try my luck at a Wallys a bit out of my normal hunting grounds. Lo-and-behold, they had Shockwave, as well as every wave 1&2 deluxe in spades. If you're North Westish of Atlanta and need Shocky or his case mate, lemme know.

17. Gort

Gort Klaatu barada nikto TFW2005 Supporter

Yes, I found a place with Shockwave and the helicopter of the same size - in fact it's the first time I've seen either of them. It may be the same place as Chalice is mentioning. PM me for the location.

18. KingofGao

KingofGao Member

I've heard some rumors that you can see generations Warpath floating around already. If anybody spots one, I'd love to get a PM about it.

19. Hooper_X

Hooper_X pro wrestling, anti fascism

I haven't heard anything about Warpath in GA. Yet.

20. Deathx360

News Credits:
    I bought Warpath today at Wal-Mart. They had two but someone else bought the other sometime after I left.