Georgia Transformers Sightings

Discussion in 'Transformers Sightings' started by AutobotMaximal, Jan 13, 2003.

1. zuffyprime

zuffyprime It's not easy being green

thx voiceroy, would love to meet some more of the local Georgia/Atlanta members :) 
    I'll be bringing some of the RTS legens (prime, starscream), some botcon exclusives as well.
    (sharkticons botcon 2010), punch, counterpunch, 2007 botcon springer etc...)
    loose wreckgar and perceptor.

I'm looking for scourge, kup, classics onslaught and a few other goodies thx!

2. D-kun

D-kun Well-Known Member

Wish I could make it there, but I'm rather busy with school at the moment. We really should plan a bigger get together in Georgia, or if there is one someone should tell me lol.

3. StarSaber

StarSaber Well-Known Member

Voiceroy,

That explains why I never saw Reissue Soundwave...ever.

$#%@^ scalpers.

Zuffy, how much were you asking for Sharkticons? Stone Mountain's a bit of a drive for me (Woodstock) but if the price is right, I might make the trip. I'd love to get together with some other GA fans. Maybe Robo-Rob's interested as well.

-SS (This year'll make the 3rd consecutive BotCon I'll miss...:( )

4. zuffyprime

Hi StarSabre :) 
    have all 3, but only brought one from home.
    Its sealed and is $50 (what I paid for it on the secondary market)
    awesome figure,
    hope to see you tomorrow

5. Voiceroy

Voiceroy Trans-fo-mahs!

News Credits:
    Last call for the Tuesday PM, April 5th meetup in Stone Mountain.

So far it's still just me and zuffyprime and possibly one other -- member "lethal injection" from Orlando who's also in town for the week.

Absolute last chance to RSVP is 12 noon, April 5th, but you must include your cell number with your PM so we can reach you Tuesday afternoon to confirm you're coming.

S'okay. Would like to do a group event for DOTM opening weekend, but I don't know yet if I'm going to be able to go due to work. If I'm booked that weekend, I may wait to go until a weekday evening after the opening weekend.

6. StarSaber

StarSaber Well-Known Member

Ouch.

Thanks anyway, Zuffy. I love the color scheme but $35 is the absolute limit I'd pay for one. I appreciate you offering it at your cost though.

The meet is tomorrow? Forecast is for rain so I'm sitting this one out but I hope we can get together for the DOTM premiere.

Found Wreck-Gar, Kup, and Scourge at Target the other day. Also plenty of Blurrs, Dirges, Red Alerts, and WFCs if anyone's still looking for them.

-SS

7. Voiceroy

Voiceroy Trans-fo-mahs!

News Credits:
    The major storm was late Monday night. The power went out around midnight where I live, and when I called to report it they said there were 13,000 people without power in Barrow County. But the weather report is clear for Stone Mountain through next week, if you'd still like to join us.

zuffyprime says he had downed trees and was still without power when I talked with him early Tuesday afternoon, but the meet-up is still on. TFW member lethal injection and a friend of his are joining us Tuesday night as well.

I'll send you a PM, StarSaber. If you still can't make it, that's cool. We are definitely going to try to get a group up for DOTM.

8. zuffyprime

thanks

awesome meeting you guys yesterday!! Definitely a highlight of my trip down south :) 

Wanted to let everyone know Targets have PCC 5 packs on sale.
    $10 each.

3 of the Crackcase with Destron Sets at the Peachtree Target (the two story one)

Also one RTS G2 optimus prime.

happy hunting :) 

Nothing worth noting at Greatlands Target, or NorthLake Target and Toys R US (stone mountain). Nothing at Rockbridge walmart (stone mountain).

9. zuffyprime

6 rts bumblebee, 4 crankcase with destrons 5 pack, 3 stakeout with protectabots, and 1 mudslinger with rallybots pcc 5 packs. Price says 15, but they are on sale, and scanning for $10. North Lake TRU

10. lethal injection

lethal injection Well-Known Member

Anyone have a reissue Sideswipe I can buy off them? I need it for a custom I have all the other parts for. Also a reissue Silverstreak. I can pay right away!
    Thanks!!
    Lethal
    Please PM with details!!

11. Octavius Prime

Octavius Prime Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Saw some KO Robot master toys at a local Family Dollar. It was kind of weird.

The local WM also restocked on some RTS wave 1 and 2 deluxes, but there's nothing else new (not even the preview Cyberverse Optimus, which I first saw almost a month ago now).

I'm very happy with HTS right now, though, as I've gotten a lot from them (RTS legends wave 1, Lugnut, PCC Heavytread, Gen TC & WJ, and the now-nonexistent HFTD Axor).

12. misterbinky

misterbinky Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Northpoint TRU had a ton of the DOTM Preview Optimus Primes, right next to all of the leftover ROTF toys. Why do I think Atomic Lugnut will never appear there?

13. spottedfox

spottedfox Well-Known Member

I got Reveal the Shield Lugnut today! Sadly, though, not really a Georgia find. My sister ordered him online for me for my birthday. I'm just excited I finally got him. Now I just need to wait for Grapple, Wheeljack, Thundercracker and Warpath to show up around here. If they ever do :( 

14. Deathx360

Deathx360 Farewell Dear Friend

News Credits:
    I wouldn't hold my breath on Grapple showing up at retail. With less than a month until DOTM toys hit retail (May 16th) and with them taking the place of RTS it isn't likely the Legends, Scouts, or Voyagers will show up. Wheeljack, Thundercracker, and Warpath may show up as Generations may continue to run along side DOTM but there is no guarantee that will happen. Personally I got most of them online except Windcharger (doubt I will ever get that one) and Warpath (which I hope to find at retail or HTS).

15. encline

encline customizer of love TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    if anyone would like a WHOLE LOT of spare TF parts for customizing, I am here in Calhoun getting rid of a lot of my stuff. please shoot me a pm if interested.

16. Voiceroy

Voiceroy Trans-fo-mahs!

News Credits:
    I'll pass the word along via the GA TF group. How long are you going to be in the area? If Calhoun were closer, I'd see if we could meet up.

Also, for anyone on the south side of Atlanta:

I picked up two of the Transformers Dark of the Moon 3D Promo mini-Prime figures for less than $4 each at a Walmart location. Those were just released last month and this store has put all of them on clearance already for $7.96 + the 50% off discount. Who knows why, but I loves me some cheap TFs, especially one as neat as this little figure.

There's still like 20 of them left as of Thursday night. If interested, send me a PM and I'll give you the location.

17. encline

encline customizer of love TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:

WHAT UP MY MAN!! Actually, I am having to move my parents to Winder the end of the month, then I will be there a couple of weeks..... for sure would like to meet up...

18. zeros prime

zeros prime Well-Known Member

PCC 2 pks wave 1 & 3 at northpoint target on clearance for $6.98 each deluxes are $8.98

19. zeros prime

zeros prime Well-Known Member

PCC Bombshock is on clearance at mansell super wal-mart for $13.00. I saw a returned one with legends rotf arcee in it so be carefull. I also saw 1 generations blurr there an hour ago
    I forgot to post yesterday johns creek village Kohls still has 1 rts jazz and tracks left

20. tigermask44

tigermask44 Kills Cons Dead!

News Credits:
    Picked up 1x leader sentinel prime at hiram target. None left.